1984 LP Track previews up on Chemical

Goosey_J

IGNORE ME
VIP Junglist
http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=SHA031

Bam! They've mixed up the sound files for Contradictions and Myriads, so Contradictions is actually Myriads and vice versa. Was yet to hear the audio for State 808 and Myriads, they're absolutely sickening. Especially Myriads, evil bassline on that tune.
I'm guessing this also means it is not long until this masterpiece is amongst us. Woohoo!

Not at all. I think every single track on there is wicked. Contradictions, Fade Away, Forsaken, Myriads and The Cut Deepens are all fucking immense. State 808 is slightly weaker but still a bad track by no means.
Combined with that ltd edition 10" sampler (which again is absolutely fat), I'd say probably the strongest album released this year in the entirety of DnB.
The only absolutey gutting thing is no vinyl release for Voices. Not happy about that, such a tune.

slightly disappointed... anyone?

noooo way! So many good tunes on here. Myriads, 1984 & State 808 favourites on the album. also like that tune he's done with Zero t Suffer In Silence. I dont think your gunna be disappointed with any of it.

Back
Top Bottom