18+ games

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
australia has gay rating laws, so had to order uk versions of these!

just ordered the suffering & manhunt from amazon. both under ten pound

also got this... postal 2. looks fuckin sickk

There is no plot as such. The presence of a moving van on the first level suggests that the Postal Dude has been evicted from his home and is therefore "going postal", but no background story evolves during the game. However, the manual hints at a possible backstory (the Postal Dude believes the town's population has been infected by a madness plague), and an endgame video implies that the Postal Dude succumbed to his psychosis and is now incarcerated in a government facility

Last edited by a moderator:

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
played postal, it's just silly, got boring pretty quick.

---------- Post added at 07:46 ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 ----------

and no 18+ games? that sucks...no gta5 for you sir.

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
postal 2 is very old? i had this when i was younger, thought it was the fucking nuts, but back then our shitty home hp pc didnt play it so well. i seem to remember gary coleman doing voices/a character in it
manhunt i used to have as well, liked the stealthy violence challenge, and it was a challenge, always wanted to get manhunt two as that was banned over here for a while, or maybe just on the ps, cant remember, but with most thhings u want, if enough time passes u forget about them

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
amazon,.co.uk won't send games to australia. will have to send to my brother first. then onto me!

what a load of shit.

we will get gta5.. but it will be heavily edited.

Get preowned off ebay mate, cheaper, and i doubt some 17 year odl wanting to make cash on games hes completed will give a toss where he sends them as long as you pay the postage.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
im straight to google :)

---------- Post added at 10:32 ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 ----------

so much confusing coverage on postal 3

whens it out Naib?
postal 3 was ment to be released ages ago, but they never do. They're trying to get an xbox release aswell, fat fucking chance.

---------- Post added at 12:02 ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 ----------

apparently, i'm wrong. Out this month http://store.steampowered.com/app/10220/

---------- Post added at 12:03 ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 ----------

AND ON SOURCE ENGINE =D