174 bpm

Nice effort man, bit of work and this would be a tune! Where abouts in Bridgend are you mate? You might know me, I'm in Bridgend too.

kinda live not too far from brynteg mate. small word dude. yeah im guna finish this 1 when i get some time. where bots do you live?, dont be too specific being the internet and all. lol

I live by the new Mercedes garage. Just out of Bridgend. We've probably seen each other before, no doubt.

yeah nr pencoed. keep your tracks coming mate. there was a outdoor free party ( dnb) last wk, from what i heard it was a belter i couldnt make it tho!! did you hear about it or go?

Have you had a listen to my tracks then? What you think of them man?

I did go to that party, in the woods near Talbot Green. Wasn't there for long though, I had to work in the morning and the weather was pretty shite, was really muddy and not really worth staying at. That's the third or forth one they've done up there, it's a good laugh man. It's mostly minimal techno usually, sometimes they'll spin some dnb, depending on who's Dj'in.

yeah ive heard some of ur stuff, its quite good man, been doing it long? ahhr you proberbly know dreadboy then? farmer john? i didnt know they mainly played tecno there, thought it was dnb and dubstep. do you get pissed in town much dude?

Yeah I know Dreadboy, not Farmer John though, maybe if I saw him I'd recognise him, but not by name. I hate going to town man, if I go out, it's usually Cardiff. Go to many nights in Cardiff?

hahaha thats nuts man. yeah town just gets really depressing after a while, its just not big enough. i dont go to cardiff as often as i used to but still go now n then. have you heard about the " after hours" gathering at bridgend tommorrow? do u use cubase or reason or?

Nah, I didn't hear about that, where abouts is it going on? Like which bars? I've got 3 programs I use man, Reason 3 and 4 anf FL 7. Tend to use reason 3 the most cause it's what I learnt on, but the other programs are good for exporting stuff from. The only problem with Reason is that it's not VSTi compatible. =[ What do you use?

dub c its a warehouse gathering 2nite, should be awesome. oh right, ive never used reason man, i use fl 7. i use vst's and samples so i dont think it really matters what platform you use, i cant beleive you cant use vst's in reason tho, thats just harsh man! i spose its got all you need built in to it? i find fl a doddle to work with, so straight forward and simple.

Back
Top Bottom