170 BPM Electronica labels??

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Hi guys,

Do you know of any 170 BPM Electronica labels which are small?? I know about Auxiliary, Samurai (HORO series) and Exit Records, but I am looking for smaller labels than that. From my research I have only found one which Convict Digital but do you guys know more???

Thanks, Much Love
Meno :)

can you give me an example of the kind of tracks you mean?

ASC - Programme 01 EP (Auxiliary)

Kiyoko - Kiyoko EP (Samurai HORO series)

Ena - Calling / Wave Pattern (Convict Digital)

Also, Fredric Robinson does releases some work which can be compared to this :)
I hope these were helpful enough.

would like to help but i cant i dont know any.... this genre is very new to me but I'm so in love with it

i dont know what is happening to me :S started listen to drum and bass about 5 years ago in the jump ap scene and now i like gay elelctronia

my world is falling apart

would like to help but i cant i dont know any.... this genre is very new to me but I'm so in love with it

i dont know what is happening to me :S started listen to drum and bass about 5 years ago in the jump ap scene and now i like gay elelctronia

my world is falling apart

haha it is not gay, it is the most artistic form of D&B. It is letting an almost artless form of music (Mefjus, Billain to give an idea of I am meaning with artless) become artistic and individual. It is the ultimate expression of a D&B artist being an artist in his/her own right. I am not saying that producers like Billain and Mefjus are bad. They are infact some of the best producers out there, in terms of talent, but sometimes you need some pure raw emotions from D&B. :)

NOOO i love it so much... infact too much if im honest... i feel like im growing up... just wanna hit up a jump up rave in london with too many kay :teeth:

this is what dubai is doing to me

Back
Top Bottom