157 Psychedelic Foot/Drumwork [Xujih x Pr!ntz - Invasion]

Xujih

Got together with a mate last week and turned out this frenetic track over a lazy weekday BUT we haven't had a chance to properly reference the master yet as we were working off tiny monitors and have been away from home all week so I'd love some feedback about the bass compression - I think we may have overcompressed the bass across the entire master and may need to loosen it up?

Let me know what you hear please babes xoxo

hey, this one sound interesting. I love the intro and the beat throughout the track. lots of interesting variations, too. some dark/deep male vocal chops could beef this up even further?
mixing / master sound is alright, sometimes it's a bit pumping on my system but overall everything is in line I think ... looking forward to your next track! :)

hey, this one sound interesting. I love the intro and the beat throughout the track. lots of interesting variations, too. some dark/deep male vocal chops could beef this up even further?
mixing / master sound is alright, sometimes it's a bit pumping on my system but overall everything is in line I think ... looking forward to your next track! :)

thanks man :) i think a vocal sample could definitely help bridge some gaps in the energy. i've since referenced this on a couple of non-flat systems and the bass is a bit hot so I'm going to do another mix/master, thanks a lot for the feedback :)

not my style but dope AF non the less great job

cheers bro :)

Back
Top Bottom