14th march - andy c + chase and status - essex uni

slugoffice

ribs !
this saturday, anyone here from essex coming to this? should be bangin
but I'm a bit worried cos chase n status are also supposed to be playing somewhere else on this night as well....? anyone know anythign about this?
(btw I'm new so I'm not sure if events are supposed to go in this section of the forums, but I cudn't find anywhere else to post it....)

I wouldn't get too hyped about the C&S set, apparently they're pretty biased in their selection, but I haven't heard them so can't really comment. Just giving a heads up.

chase will do one set and status will do the other... and ye they kinda play tha same set which will be mostly full up of more than alot stuff...

il be there tho for mr c and plus i gotaa flya!!!!

do_not_want_laptop.jpg

Are you blonde by any chance??

Chase and Status are talented people. They can make good tunes. They know what the greater audience like. Andy C is true to DnB, thats why he is respected. If Andy wanted to he could go big time like Pendulum, Chatus etc. but because he loves his dnb; hes here to stay. Same with Skibba.

this saturday, anyone here from essex coming to this? should be bangin
but I'm a bit worried cos chase n status are also supposed to be playing somewhere else on this night as well....? anyone know anythign about this?
(btw I'm new so I'm not sure if events are supposed to go in this section of the forums, but I cudn't find anywhere else to post it....)

Alot of djs play more than one venue on a night, but as someone has already said it will probly be one playing one venue the other playing the other venue

yeah it's cos it's in belgium so I was like whaddafuck
also about the mr c thing lol, I realised like 5 minutes after I turned the computer off , but at the time I was just thinking of the actual mr c, like minimal tech /tech house dj and I was thinking wtf would he be doing there

hahaha, i live up the road from loughton in woodford.

cud u imagin andy c rocking it out in minx and chase and status bringing down nu bar on a fri night!

haha that wud be a sight

lol, i'm from romford imagine THAT, although andy is an essex boy himself (Hornchurch)

Back
Top Bottom