131 and Richie Sitxx - 2808

Easy y'all, Been directed to this section as it is more suitable.

Big bass tune from us at 125bpm..

I know this is the DNB forum but we've both members here for years and so you feedback would be great!!!

It's like a big mash up of classic samples- sounds like you have enough to make two or three tunes in there, that tonal bass comes in a about 2 minutes is sweet as- very enjoyable

It's like a big mash up of classic samples- sounds like you have enough to make two or three tunes in there, that tonal bass comes in a about 2 minutes is sweet as- very enjoyable

thanks bro! yeah we wanted to have like a 1 minute long drum pattern and then minute long break down, as is the sorta done thing in some house tunes. allows the song to breathe a lil if you get what i mean,

We did throw a tonne of samples into this, you should of seen the ammount we took out hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

dude this song is kick ass!!!!!

nice one dude glad you like it!

liking this but seems the snare/clap is a bit abrasive could just be on my end tho.

good stuff though

Cheers Guys! still in demo version so all these points are valid, thank you for them, rich and i will be back in the studio this week so were going to address some issues.

Safe Scotty glad you like the tune, we don't nkow what were going to do with it tbh, first one we've made together, sent it to a couple of labels this morning but who knows... If nothing comes then freebie i guess :)

Long intro :P , i like it but i miss those low ends. Also maybe layer/change the clap sample or experiment with the pattern abit, gets abit repetative.
Then again, dont know much about this type of music so maybe this is how it should sound.

Cool track anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom