1210's....

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
What sort of price range is reasonable for a second hand pair? thinking of getting some, could i get away with 700 quid for the pair plus amp mixer etc...? or is that wishful thinking? dont really wana go through ebay.

dj-dusty

VIP Junglist
if you look around £700 aint that hard to find really, i got two brand new 1200's mk5's for £700, but i was extreamly lucky because i brought them down my local record shop and somone else ordered them in especially from technics (so you had to pay a deposit of £400 then the rest when they turn up at the record shop) so anyway they didnt want em after they payed the deposit and they lost it so i just payed the extra.
lucky stuff eh?

but yeh just keep looking mate, summit will turn up

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
cars are nothing but trouble man, buy a car battle with MOT's, insurance, tax repairs....

pair of technics, the only this to worry bout is ya tunes....and they will last ya forever.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
very true! try driving a 1.9 diesel peugeot mate!! gets a bit mind knumbing after a year.. but your right the decks are a more sensible move.. plus no more boring nights in!!

bigdave1992

i brought my 2nd hand 1210s, numark dm3002ex and 50 club vinyl for £400 of ebay!

i manged to sell the club vinyl for £50 so only cost me £350! in mint condition, bit of a bargain really!

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
What about the car though....

crx_8.jpg

Top Bottom