1200s connections

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
I thought it was my speakers, hence the thread I made, but I'm pretty sure it's my decks :(. I think the connections (audio) are dusty or worn because it seems really distorted and stuff but if I switch to line (CDJ) it sounds ok, help please?

cheers ez

It sounds like you've just put the leads in the wrong place. Make sure everything is matched then you'll be ok. Hard to explain but if it sounds fine on Line, then were is your problem? It can't be your decks at all, think about it :)

happened to mine a while back, first my left deck went so i got that fixed everything went peachy for a while. Then the right one went. i haven't had the time to go and get this one fixed yet so they're sitting there gathering dust at the moment.

cost me around 20 pounds i think.

Holy shit i think this is the answer to my 6+ months of what i thought must be mixer problems!..

Basically one of my decks cuts out and goes quiet/distorted and i have to whack the gain up and then back down to normal to fix it.. then it will do it again sometime later on..

But then i think it can't be the decks because when i switch it up with the channels on my mixer its always channel 2?! Ahh my decks hate me lol

I think mine were x club decks, i don't use them that much as i usually mix down my mates.

may just give them to the Mrs.

never had any other problems with them though.

Back
Top Bottom