DnB 116 bpm Drum n bass

Winstontee

Trying to figure out the time signature for DnB at 116 bpm. Is it 6/8?
What is the reason for this? Is it for fitting vocals not recorded at DnB tempo?

www.beatport.com/#track/all-i-know-m-and-fs-rolling-out-dj-mix/3461442

This is a Matrix and Futurebound tune at 116 bpm.

---------- Post added at 00:30 ---------- Previous post was at 00:27 ----------

Here is another by Logistics

www.beatport.com/#track/over-and-out-original-mix/3370316

---------- Post added at 00:32 ---------- Previous post was at 00:30 ----------

I know DnB is at 170. But check out Matrix and Futurebounds remix of" All I know"

:lol: don't trust beatport's BPM info bud, it's wrong quite frequently when it comes to DnB tracks.

No way thats 116, dunno what beatports upto, surprised they get that stuff wrong

pretty sure they use some kind of software to detect the bpm, wouldn't be at all surprised if it's inaccurate due to rolling percussion, ghost hits, or maybe even the bass

pretty sure they use some kind of software to detect the bpm, wouldn't be at all surprised if it's inaccurate due to rolling percussion, ghost hits, or maybe even the bass

Ohh i would have thought when they got sent the track/album/ep or whatever they would have just included all the info about them,would be interested to see how or what they use to get their Key info then

Yeah beat ports bpm calculations suck! I've recently had a couple of tracks released, and on that site it says one of the tracks is like 88bpm or something? I know full well it was 175bpms!

If it's dnb and some software tells you something like 86 it's usually half tempo.

Yeah beat ports bpm calculations suck! I've recently had a couple of tracks released, and on that site it says one of the tracks is like 88bpm or something? I know full well it was 175bpms!

Yeah it's because it thinks its half tempo so 87.5bpm and then will round it up --> 88bpm

sometimes vdj would say a tune is 86 or so bpm just half time

my cdj does it occasionly too

Back
Top Bottom