1000 Posts

beach!

The Unclean - Pro Leecher
VIP Junglist
Well done!... But... I dare you...

To go and tell the next person you see in the street that you have reach 1,000 posts...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
who made maxathon anyway, got these little jokes and tips on the bottom left that seem to have been written by a polish dyslecxic, stillebened by an abstract impressionist and interpreted by a rythmic gymnast into ribbon stick morsecode, i mean its benign and all but its like there and they wont let you see it then i think you should see it

Treazon

Myriad Abstruse
VIP Junglist
who made maxathon anyway, got these little jokes and tips on the bottom left that seem to have been written by a polish dyslecxic, stillebened by an abstract impressionist and interpreted by a rythmic gymnast into ribbon stick morsecode, i mean its benign and all but its like there and they wont let you see it then i think you should see it
Show me.

mzacker

^^^^/\^^^^
What are you talking about? Must've missed something...

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
You now have access to the special "Logikz zone" of the forum where Andy C, Adam F, Goldie, High Contrast, Hype and Shy FX hang out and slag off Pendulum.

Treazon

Myriad Abstruse
VIP Junglist
You now have access to the special "Logikz zone" of the forum where Andy C, Adam F, Goldie, High Contrast, Hype and Shy FX hang out and slag off Pendulum.
Oh golly, this is what I've been waiting my whole life for.

I'd like to thank my mum, my dad and God for making this happen, wouldn't have done it without you...

:rik: