For Sale 100 CDs for $50-CD DUPLICATION & CUSTOM TSHIRTS

Digitalbil

I am not sure if I put this post in the right place.. please help me move it to the correct thread… otherwise proceed….

Get 100 Cds duplicated with your music on it for $50. This includes shipping, black printing anywhere on the cd you want and a paper window sleeve. I have other options such as inserts and regular jewel cases or dvd cases if you want. Here is what some of the cds look like that I have pressed up.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4039925&id=505563204

I am also pressing tshirts. I am keeping the price low so hit me up on my email at Digitalbil@gmail.com or 561 201 2455. Information and ordering instructions can also be found on my website at www.digitalbillmusic.com You can also see some tshirts that I have pressed recently on there.

Thanks for checking out my post..

so wait. I send you my music, $50 and 100 Cds and I just get back my music on the cds? twice?

lol... no you just send me a link to your music.. I then download that and then burn the cds, print on the cds, put them in paper window sleeves and then box them up and mail them to you. You do not provide anything except for the music you want on the cd and the info that you want printed... sorry if the ad read a bit confusing.. Simply I am trying to find djs from all over the country that are actually doing something promotional like this with their music.

I have heard really good things about the teac machine. I finally got my rimage attached to the copy disc autoloader. Up until today I have been manually feeding the rimage cds because the manufacturer told me that this particular model would never work with an autoloader... after months of working on it, I found a complex solution, that finally started working yesterday... I am about to have a lot more free time..

Back
Top Bottom