10 Years of Med School VA LP

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
large

Audio:
https://www.hospitalrecords.com/shop/release/various-artists/medic57-ten-years-of-med-school

Exclusives below:

1) Etherwood & Royalston - Eyes on Me
2) Keeno - Nocturne (Frederic Robinson Remix)
3) The Erised - Pray (Bop Remix)
4) Etherwood feat. S.P.Y - We're Nothing Without Love (Ivy Lab Remix)
5) Whiney - Nightfall
6) Royalston feat. August Storm - Jungle Gone Down (Kimyan Law Remix)
7) Bop feat. Synkro - Blurred Memories (Etherwood Remix)
8) Lung - To Infinity and Be Gone
9) Villem - Shimmer (G.H.O.S.T Remix)
10) Anile & Blu Mar Ten - Lyssakses
11) Rawtekk - Restless (Instrumental)
12) Etherwood feat. Georgia Yates & Bev Lee Harling - Falling Out of Consciousness (Keeno Remix)
13) Bop - Spiral (Abstract Elements Remix)
14) Joe Syntax - Tribal Yardcore
15) Keeno & Whiney - Hold Ya (VIP)
16) Electrosoul System - Frozen
17) Unquote - Hide Your Tears Because We Are In Heaven (Sunchase Remix)
18) Detail, Hidden Element & Against - Kochum

Last edited:
Royalston feat. August Storm - Jungle Gone Down (Kimyan Law Remix)
Unquote - Hide Your Tears Because We Are In Heaven (Sunchase Remix)

Can't wait for these two.

There's a 30 second clip of the Kimyan Law remix at the end of Hospital Podcast 289.
And along with that, a 30 second clip of the Frederic Robinson remix at the end of Hospital Podcast 290.

Two new announced remixes:

Etherwood feat. Georgia Yates & Bev Lee Harling - Falling Out of Consciousness (Keeno Remix)
Etherwood feat. S.P.Y - We're Nothing Without Love (Ivy Lab Remix)

Fuck I knew, the Kimyan Law remix was gonna be huge, its magnificent.

Sunchase remix also on point! Also loving Kochum.

and finally new material from Joe Syntax, old but FINALLY!!!

EDIT: I can't understand the CDs trackslist though. 1 CD for just 2 tracks?

Fuck I knew, the Kimyan Law remix was gonna be huge, its magnificent.

Sunchase remix also on point! Also loving Kochum.

and finally new material from Joe Syntax, old but FINALLY!!!

EDIT: I can't understand the CDs trackslist though. 1 CD for just 2 tracks?

I think they messed up their layout on the CDs. I believe it's exclusives only on CD1 (so the first 18 tracks), then a full mix in CD2.

Looking forward to checking these tunes out. Really wish Med School had a more aggressive release schedule...a lot of good artists on their roster.

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/mobile/release_info.asp?rel=72148

Bit disappointed with the choice of tunes for the vinyl on this. Liking the Bop rmx and the Fred Robinson rmx, the others are nice but don't grab me at all and will probably give it a miss.

I loved how the first Med School VA Eps and Lp I bought (New Blood 10 & 13, More Blood 10 & Blood Pressure) had lots of more experimental tunes from Synkro, Stray, Mutated Forms + TwoThirds & Badapple to name a few) but this and New Blood 14 are way off what I liked Med School for pushing. Just saying more left field stuff intertwined with straight up liquid from Anile, Etherwood, Whiney, Keeno & Electrosoul System would go down a treat (y)

That Frederic Robinson remix of Nocturne is disgustingly good, you just know something even more magic is gonna happen for the second half of the song.

I'm actually quite satisfied with the choice of what's being pressed apart from the Ivy Lab remix...yeah, I know, I've said it before, but it really sounds like "just another Ivy Lab remix". Really happy to see Nightfall being on there, could be the favourite piece off the bunch for me personally.

Back
Top Bottom