10 Shot dead outside Batman film screening in Denver!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
they say no link to terrorism
pretty sure it is a bit of terrorism just not dem pesky muslims

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
how the fuck is this funny you fucking childish cunts? its fucking bad news. Ok lil'man

there fleeing Seria....is that not more fucking scary than this?? WAKE THE FUCK UP CUNTS

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
what irony?

b2b 'MERICA, FUCK YEAH SUMABITCH
man dresses up as villan. kills loads of people at premier of film envolving vigilante... maybe irnoy isn't the right word.

WAKE THE FUCK UP CUNTS
its very sad that 14 people have lost thier lives becos of one cunt tryna be famous it seems..

why are guns legal in the US? never understood that..

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
man dresses up as villan. kills loads of people at premier of film envolving vigilante... maybe irnoy isn't the right word.

still its very sad.. why are guns legal in the US? don't get that..
because they have a right to protect themselves from other cunts with guns...also, becase dey terk er jerbs.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
132 people died since fez posted that commment WAKE THE FUCK UP CUNTS

seriously though, it's bad what happened fez and im sure the victims families are distraught but i dont know the people so what should i really care?

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
132 people died since fez posted that commment WAKE THE FUCK UP CUNTS

seriously though, it's bad what happened fez and im sure the victims families are distraught but i dont know the people so what should i really care?
Terrible way to look at it man.

Not funny news at all!!

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
lets not all jump on the bandwagon and hate people who don't care. its their opinion/train of thought. don't try and understand it. deal with it.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
@ Arkmeed: It was aimed more at the varied responses than any single comment tbh.

As you said i'll laugh at anything. I couldn't give a flying fuck what anybody thinks or says...

Not that i find this funny. Yet...

It was more a general wow as to how a thread can get crazy in a few replies...

I did think to myself when I read the story thay a 9 year old girl had been shot in the stomach in the theatre "we that'll teach the parents to take their kids to an r rated movie..."

But yeah, its human nature to deal with tradegy with humour imo, its like some sory of fucked up defence mechanism, albeit in poor taste, meh...

Last edited:

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i've only seen the first batman movie
you know the one with michael keaton as batman, kim basinger as some chick and jack nicholson as the joker. great film
even prince made a sound track for it so u know its good

saw it at the odeon cinema in harlow back in 1989, didn't get shot once. good times!
i may have had some strawberry bon bons too.

Status
Not open for further replies.