1 x Pioneer CDJ800 MK1 // CDJ850 Road Ready Case

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
$T2eC16VHJGwFFYlnrMhTBRr)4UG+6!~~48_80.JPG

1 x Pioneer CDJ800 MK1 (with power cable)

In great condition, only with a few surface marks that does not effect playback. Used at only at home in a smoke free environment and plays as good as the day I bought it.

Selling due to recently upgrading.

£200 ono

-------

CDJ850 Road Ready Case.

Road Ready case to a fit a CDJ850 sized player. Come with foam inserts and all stuff like that. Only deal is the catch is broken and doesn't lock properly. You can find replacement catches online for about £5. Haven't gotten round to doing it in the time I've had it, so doubt I'll ever repair it. I don't need it, so it's just sitting there. They go for around £80 new so accepting offers anywhere around £40. It's in a used condition, but it is what it is.

--------

Collection welcome, I'm based in Hornchurch.
Will consider delivery/meeting you if you're in the local area (Havering/Barking/Dagenham/etc)
I work in Central London most weekdays so can also meet you there.

For postage - payment will have to be made through paypal first (all fee's at your expense) and postage will be paid for by you as well (around £10/£15)
I will also accept a Bank Transfer, which will have to be made first and money cleared in my account.

PM on here if you'd like it.

Many thanks!

I too am interested. Lol. If u work up town and fancy delivery I'm 15 min train from London bridge =D.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll give you fizzy vinto and a zoot as well =D

How soon you need payment mate? U got it listed anywhere else?

Listed no where else for the time being, think the ad is live on gumtree until the 5th July, if it isn't taken by then I'll stick it on eBay. But if you're really keen, and let me know when you can pay for it I'll hold onto it for you.

I too am interested. Lol. If u work up town and fancy delivery I'm 15 min train from London bridge =D.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll give you fizzy vinto and a zoot as well =D

Fizzy vimto zoot's aren't my thing unfortunately, but if you're serious about having it let me know. I'd meet you at London Bridge though as it's only 2 stops from where I work at.

Inclined to say it's now £200 all in for the CDJ, that's with postage. But if you're paying with PayPal, fee's will still be at your expense.

Just want to shift this, first come first served.

Inclined to say it's now £200 all in for the CDJ, that's with postage. But if you're paying with PayPal, fee's will still be at your expense.

Just want to shift this, first come first served.

I get paid on the 27th. I'll give you £200 cash on the day (meeting at london bridge) if you want to hang on to it?

100% interested.

Cool, well if you're serious and no one else is making any other offers I'll remove the thread and call it yours.

Cool, well if you're serious and no one else is making any other offers I'll remove the thread and call it yours.

As long as your ok to hang on til the 27th i'll take it off your hands for £200 cash.

PM me :).

Last edited:
Computer says yes http://serato.com/forum/discussion/192740

I can hold out til the 27th if you're sure you're going to take it man, no probs.

Tell you what, keep it advertised cos i'll feel like a right prick if i have to change my mind. But i'll message you on the 27th and if you still got it i'll have it :).

(i say the above because i shouldnt buy it off you cos of my financial situation at the moment... But i really want it... So i'll definately have it if you still havent shifted it).

Im gonna leave it up to fate. If you sell it before the 27th then it wasnt meant to be haha.

Back
Top Bottom