1 Week To Go...

daky said:
1 Week till the Breakizzle 4 shizzle... :missile:
we%20cant%20wait%20-%20health%20400pix.jpg

(y)

:dutty: Oh my god cant wait now!! think im gonna stay down in pompey for the nite, so i can really let ma hair down!!! big up all massive makin tha way down for this one.. :devilslay

Coooome on!! I cant fuckin wait any longer!! Why cant the uni invent a bloddy time machine instead of building new places with pink and orange bricks :flame:

Won't be attending this one peeps, it's the first I've missed for a while so Jay you better be dancing for 2 on Friday night!!! Can't wait for April sessions though Goldie in Pompey you dun know!!!

sayber said:
Won't be attending this one peeps, it's the first I've missed for a while so Jay you better be dancing for 2 on Friday night!!! Can't wait for April sessions though Goldie in Pompey you dun know!!!
excuses?

sayber said:
:finger2:

Yeah man this fri is going to be off the hook!!!
Its all about break neck man. whooping ass right bout now.
Cant wait to see the Don Fearless and Fresh, also its all bout mc Freestyle hes the man of the moment.him and Fearless have similar styles. Will be heavy to see them working together on stage. Lyrical geniuses man !

:321: :lighter:

sayber said:
:finger: You'll know me P.I.M.P no marriage really. To be honest I'm broke as fcuk !!

Im broke as Humpty Dumpty too breadbin, but cannae miss Frish & Furless :hotpants:

Jay Walkers Taxi Service is the only vehicle gwannin down then - Another night of Red Bull an a few cheeky Buju's then :pimp:

@ Three-Dizzle, Check your PMs

:monkey:

jay walker said:
Im broke as Humpty Dumpty too breadbin, but cannae miss Frish & Furless :hotpants:

Jay Walkers Taxi Service is the only vehicle gwannin down then - Another night of Red Bull an a few cheeky Buju's then :pimp:

@ Three-Dizzle, Check your PMs

:monkey:

can i come with u :wave:

Back
Top Bottom