1 week - 1 tune :(

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
here's the situation. I havn't been payed this week and I'v only got about £8 to me name :( if i'm gonna buy one tune this week what would everyone recommend?

nasher

Gangsta Status
sparkyc10 said:
i didnt no that was out this week :) is it promo or did i miss that bein promod somewhere down the line?
promo this week then releaesed sumtime in feb

i say keaton & hive - bring it on :gpeace: or

the s club soldiers - dark dans (fugbox rmx) :confused:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Im in the same boat, could only afford one thing this week. Went for the Morning Light rmx/Dont Tell Me in the end, I'll have to wait for the full release of 'Bring It On', 'Solitaire' rmx and the Teebee/Future Prophecies thing :(

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
freeagent said:
I'm waiting for Solitare Remix aswell.
Is that by Spirit? Ohhhhhh if so whats that like. His stuff is usually always good. Infact him and digital are the only ones (that i know of) that still make that great heavy 92 sound.

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
Do you remeber the original Solitare by Spirit on MDZ.02? Like that except heavier, and the second drop completely changes the tune up :2thumbs:

Edit: released version different than the version I heard Goldie play, no 2nd drop.

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
well, i imagine u bought ur thing already, but u should have bought - Kemal & Dreden Codex, Glimpse Of Truth / After Glow ... fuck those that got recommended, this is the best
:lol_board

Last edited:

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
GreenBoy said:
well, i imagine u bought the ur thing already, but u should have bought - Kemal & Dreden Codex, Glimpse Of Truth / After Glow ... fuck those that got recommended, this is the best
2nd on that. I think this could be one of Kemals best pieces ever!

dj.jason

skeyemountain.com
VIP Junglist
GreenBoy said:
well, i imagine u bought the ur thing already, but u should have bought - Kemal & Dreden Codex, Glimpse Of Truth / After Glow ... fuck those that got recommended, this is the best
third that, this tune is the bomb , absolute perfection production

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
GreenBoy said:
tune of the month for me! stormin

noisemonkey said:
Ah well got solitaire, acid rain x2 copies, don't tell me, Digital - Frontline remix and that Remarc unreleased dubs album. :miss_rep:

frontline rmx eh? sounds nice im quite a fan of the original any more info would me much appreciated.