VIP Junglist
u got ripped off mate
we are talkin weed here yea?

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
GROWWWWWWW ; )

---------- Post added at 19:38 ---------- Previous post was at 19:25 ----------

Then sell weed to yourself, your be loaded after you sort yourself out a few 10 bags, yee haa.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
started growing my own coz of this reason, just gets silly with sizes and having to fund the criminal underworld, basically dealers are just hamptons i dont want to give my money to

should be cropping my first lot of cheese in a few weeks :D

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
remember to hang it upside for 24 hours then put them in paper bags until the plant dries and then put them in a air tight glass jar. you have to make sure they are dry before you put them into the glass jar otherwise mould might start growing if they are damp.

you might be thinking why should i do this, well because homegrown weed without going through this process still has chlorophyll and you'll be able to taste it if you smoke it, also weed cures the longer you leave it in an air tight container.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
remember to hang it upside for 24 hours then put them in paper bags until the plant dries and then put them in a air tight glass jar. you have to make sure they are dry before you put them into the glass jar otherwise mould might start growing if they are damp.

you might be thinking why should i do this, well because homegrown weed without going through this process still has chlorophyll and you'll be able to taste it if you smoke it, also weed cures the longer you leave it in an air tight container.
i hate people who give advice and say "you might be thinking why should i do this, well..."

douche

have ur balls dropped yet btw?

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
i am growing three plants of Kaya Gold, but untill they are ready i still need to pick up.....

thing is as its high grade it looks big, till i got it on my whales and realised how shy'd off i been

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
ive been lucky the last few weeks, got an endless supply of jack herer at the moment, real nice creamy taste to it.

all at grams though

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Give up smoking the shit then you will have more money fro clothes and nights out with your lady friends assuming you wasters have any :teeth:

luciduk

VIP Junglist

IF you're going to give amateur advice about how to grow weed, atleast get it right dude.... 24 Hrs is not nearly enough drying time, you need between 1-2 weeks. Shameful. Further than that, nobody asked you.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
my brother grows his own i personally dont have the patience to do it