.02 DNBFORUM ALLSTARS MIXTAPE COMPETITION "LABELS BATTLE"

nah hold up u lot i dont have or play any illigal dubs..... im mates with all the dread lot i.e bladerunner, explicit, etc, etc blade sent me his mix of renegade snares over to me yesterday so was gonna use that as the tune that represents a classic anthen... silly idea i see now... sorry

ahahahaha

Few people got blown out there didnt they :D

Serves ya'll right for gettin on your high horses as soon as the d word gets mentioned... The worst thing is I know half of you lot have illegal dubs aswell ;)

mate seriously i aint a dub thief!! im a producer myself although not signed im fully aware of the problem! i hate people stealing music as its my life!! fair enuff some of u guys jumped to conclusions but u cant just go around accusing DJs of having illegal tunes as soon as the D word is mentioned! what am i meant to do pretend that i dont get sent tunes by the artists who make em?

i aint a fucking teef end of.

Alright man chilax! I was only pissing about...
you completely right though, about people jumping to conclusions and I just said that as an expression of what its like around here sometimes.

You gotta be careful though, you'll probs get like 50 PM's asking if they can get a copy... :D

Alright man chilax! I was only pissing about...
you completely right though, about people jumping to conclusions and I just said that as an expression of what its like around here sometimes.

You gotta be careful though, you'll probs get like 50 PM's asking if they can get a copy... :D

nah its cool bro it wasn't meant to be so aggy i dont realise sometimes until i look back at what iv written and realise its not giving off the impression i meant it to...

anyways it aint gonna be in my entry now cos u'll all know which ones mine and as Smarty & Chloe have rightfully agreed it wouldn't be fair on the other entrants.
But it will certainly be in my next mix i post up..

big ups to all the organisers, judges and DJs taking part on this!

Do we get too listen to these mixes? Or is it judges only? I'd like to hear them. Got some good contenders in this, I wanna hear the outcome.

Do we get too listen to these mixes? Or is it judges only? I'd like to hear them. Got some good contenders in this, I wanna hear the outcome.

yep youll be able to hear them all :D
glad to see you want to listen to them.
be good to have you in the next comp
or even judging this one if you want ??

I think Chloe will probably post the mix links up when the comp is over.

you are correct sir!!

yep youll be able to hear them all :D
glad to see you want to listen to them.
be good to have you in the next comp
or even judging this one if you want ??

Yeah I dont mind judging this one. Would be good, I wanna hear them, and, ive got abit of spare time on my hands for a while. (y)

Just realised last night that member C's DJ name is visable when I burnt it on Windows Media Player, dunno if this can be fixed before any of the other Judges download to keep it anominous???

Maybe send a new link to Chloe :confused:

Back
Top Bottom