.02 DNBFORUM ALLSTARS MIXTAPE COMPETITION "LABELS BATTLE"

lol yeh i know its more of a distant cousin label than a sister label but thought it was worth a shot as its my favourite label at the mo...

justa quick question...are we allowed to play dubplates/unreleased stuff if it still fits the rules?

Mate are you being serious??? No dubs allowed what so ever. The only stuff allowed is full released retail tracks and promo copies. I'm really surprised that you'd even ask this question bro. :wtf:

Mate are you being serious??? No dubs allowed what so ever. The only stuff allowed is full released retail tracks and promo copies.

shit man sorry yeh stupid idea... would make things totally unfair man my bad..

nah hold up u lot i dont have or play any illigal dubs..... im mates with all the dread lot i.e bladerunner, explicit, etc, etc blade sent me his mix of renegade snares over to me yesterday so was gonna use that as the tune that represents a classic anthen... silly idea i see now... sorry

nah hold up u lot i dont have or play any illigal dubs..... im mates with all the dread lot i.e bladerunner, explicit, etc, etc blade sent me his mix of renegade snares over to me yesterday so was gonna use that as the tune that represents a classic anthen... silly idea i see now... sorry

i think thats fine.
i think people just got confused by what you said.

its a touchy subject here.
no harm done.

Ahh right.........I see what you're getting at now. That seems more than reasonable. Play away.

RELEASE THE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!! :TEEF:

mate seriously i aint a dub thief!! im a producer myself although not signed im fully aware of the problem! i hate people stealing music as its my life!! fair enuff some of u guys jumped to conclusions but u cant just go around accusing DJs of having illegal tunes as soon as the D word is mentioned! what am i meant to do pretend that i dont get sent tunes by the artists who make em?

i aint a fucking teef end of.

ok right so im a little confused now... am i allowed to play the tune in question?

sorry bout all this confusion avery1...

Back
Top Bottom