007 DNBFORUM PODCAST FT AMC & FUTURE SIGNAL & CONTROLLER

Looks huuuuge as always! Big up all the crew who have put it together! Been doing that ultraviolet - strange science mix myself controller! naughty lil mix ;)

Raaaaa! Fuck sake man, I keep on calling it that! Think I announce it as number gas but always type it as natural gas. Appologies!!!

Had a good listen and this an awesome podcast, all mixes were great and the production section was awesome, as a bit of feedback i'd def like to hear more from the production section end of stuff its a personal highlight of mine hearing some new stuff and potentionally get airplay to some tunes which might go under the radar, maybe as Gordo has got the production section bussling with comps it will kick up alot more interest in people to send tracks over to the forum soundcloud page.

Looking forward to the future podcasts especially Eveson! thats a good look, and on a sidenote i think Riisu is in his element now he compliments the podcast very well

we do production every 2 months because of lack of tracks. :)
already spoke to gordo tho, so in the future will have more feature when we have a production mix.

and on a sidenote i think Riisu is in his element now he compliments the podcast very well

Haha, thanks man. Took me a few episodes to settle in and didn't wana go too overboard and first... But now I got an idea that most people are into it you'll more getting a lot more of the proper Riisu in forthcoming eipsodes ;)

Stonking.

Big mixes all round, and a lovely soothing voiceover!

Cheers for the support as well to whoever did the production side of things, fook knows why that pad has so much panning on it, sounds ridiculous! Got something filthier on the way so keep yer ears peeled, I'll try and get it sorted for the next podcast... ;)

Shafe for all the promo as well Rhys, big up to everyone involved!

Next production section will be in 2 months time man so no stress but be sure to fire it over when you're done init!

This was wickd! Thanks to all involved again. Mixes were huge!
Must admit it gets alot less cringey the more you hear your voice on things like this!

Back
Top Bottom