:0 AMC premixed cds :O

Fire starter

VIP Junglist
i was just talking to my local promoter trying to get him to book amc as a headliner for a show in jan, i gave him the big up s being the best new comer ect ect.

showed him a view of the dnbtv episodes where amcs tearing it up.

he was loving it then he asked if he mixed dubstep aswell, so i linked him to dnbtv 100 where amc switches to a mini dubstep set,
he watches up untill the switch and then tells me hes pre mixing so i check the video .
i hadn't noticed this before but he uses a pre mixed cd for the whole of the dubstep set then switches back into live mixing when hes playing dnb

who cares, its dubstep! plus many dub tunes sit right at 140 bpm

AMC is BIG!

yeh i know .

hes by far my fav dj , i was just shocked that a man of his talents would do that on a dnbtv episode when he could blatently pull that off live

doing that on a live show is a major FAIL! even if he aint getting paid that isnt a good way of promoting yourself!
CAN OF WORMS!!

do you prefer dubstep or silence ? who cares if he plays a pre mixed dubstep mini-set as long as he keeps mixing dnb live

as long as he can mix dnb im happy.

Fuck dubstep :)

i think your missing the point here, so it doesnt matter if he's on a live dnb show playing a pre-mixed dubstep cd (pretending to mix)??
if u dont wanna mix it dont play it dont pretend!!
ive watched it n not overly sure. Leave it to a more trained to be the judge.

Completely forgiven! That was just an interlude...more of a fag break really. He's not pretending thank fuck!

Not someone I've ever seen live though...like his style. Havent heard echobox in fucking ages...

Last edited:
true, but its only a 3 min pre recorded mini mix, dont really see a problem with it to be honest. especially as its a nod to another genre. nice way to break up a set really.

true, but its only a 3 min pre recorded mini mix, dont really see a problem with it to be honest. especially as its a nod to another genre. nice way to break up a set really.

you wait, itll be "3 mins is OK"

"ah what the hell, 15 mins is fine"

"dont see anything wrong with half an hour"

THEN THE WHOLE SET! :O

Have to say I dont think premixing will ever catch on in clubland...but then nobody in the sixties thought people would pay to watch singers mime so who know?

and not all smokers move like they're on valium...

Back
Top Bottom