“Phantom Force (T Power rmx)/Digital “Dennis The Menace” Function Records

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
As the vocal says “big Tune” .No doubt this is one of the biggest tunes of the year. If at eth end of eth year I am proved wrong, then its been a heavy heavy year. Keepin with eh neck breakin super stepping vibe of the original, T Power beats up the beats , adding more technoid terror for your money. Killer. The other side is just as evil. Digital rips up the Scorpio break, and makes it almost unrecognisable. Dirty Jungle techno electric shock stabs join the mix. Keeping with the darkcore style, Digital gets seriously brutal on the low end pressure.

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
As the vocal says “big Tune” .No doubt this is one of the biggest tunes of the year. If at eth end of eth year I am proved wrong, then its been a heavy heavy year. Keepin with eh neck breakin super stepping vibe of the original, T Power beats up the beats , adding more technoid terror for your money. Killer. The other side is just as evil. Digital rips up the Scorpio break, and makes it almost unrecognisable. Dirty Jungle techno electric shock stabs join the mix. Keeping with the darkcore style, Digital gets seriously brutal on the low end pressure.

Loving this at the moment, one of the best remixes of a classic I have ever heard. Very true to the original, big up T-Power