‘mega mosque’ in East London

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Catsel, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

[​IMG]

-RT

not that im religious but when was the last time a huge christian church was built in london? as the UK is a christian country isn't it?

2. rj_dnb

rj_dnb Well-Known Member

Say what now

3. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

this should not be allowed to happen, no ifs no buts them rag heads have caused enough social unrest in this country.

4. JHSE23

JHSE23 the yen

^ fucking idiots

5. Catsel

let me know when the civil war starts, ill come back for that (y)

6. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

its like the vatican asking to build a super cathedral in islamabad

7. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

8. Cat Gas

Cat Gas Aka Basis

why is there a sports centre and apartments in a place of prayer?

9. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

You guys should build the worlds largest monument of the Beatles in London. That way everybody would be happy. Oh and they should have lasers that shoot out of their eyes to all the tourist attractions and great pups in London. Now that would be a religious experience.

10. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

It won't happen, another lemming fed story, but yeah RT said so and they even have a CG Pic of what of what might look like

The media likes twisting the tigers tail, and the amount of people that fall for it is quite scary

Sweaty Teddy likes this.
  11. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

but how many white british are actually christians...not just saying they are because their parents are, but ACTUAL church-going christians?

tbh i'd like to see every place of worship worldwide burnt to the ground....but some might see that as a bit if a dick move on my part.

12. Catsel

i doubt they made the whole thing up.. and im sure those kind of pics are available to everyone.

there needs to be places on the planet for idiots to go and share their beliefs.

i think we should burn down everything.... anything and everything. have a giant free for all to lower the population. and start civilization again with the strongest and most violent people who are left over.

:lol:

13. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

We should have an Atheist church

14. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

kinda defeats the object...no?

besides, every religious person on the planet already mistakes atheism for a religion, it's like they can't actually grasp the concept of not having a religion.

15. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

Ouch Ahmed, ouch

16. Shatner's Bosom

Shatner's Bosom murder TANMUSHIMUSHI

Fuck these cunts

17. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

To be honest.... Im in the school of thought that says that people should be allowed to be what ever religion they want.... and if it means building a huge mosque then so be it. But...... Islam is an aggresive religion. By aggresive i mean.... they are very unaccepting of other relogions.... While i know there are plenty of 'good' muslims in this world... and in fact.... morally.... muslims provide and care for each other far more than most other religions. The fact that the very core of their religion is to lable anyone who is not a muslim an 'infidel' its reason enough to not allow a mosque of this size to be built. Muslims actively say that Islam is taking over the world... and is correct. Its is one of the fastest expanding religions in the world...... Allowing a mosque of this size will only accelerate the growth and accelerate the destruction of christian traditions etc. Im almost certain that they would not allow another chruch of that size to be built. So why a mosque.

Anyway.... this deserves a debate.... but theres no muslims in heeerr

18. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

Im struggling to understand why so many muslims want to live in a country full of infidels...

19. Ozmatic

Ozmatic Chair of the Nitty Gritty Committee

I reckon you're the type of person who has trouble telling the difference between science and atheism right?

I dunno man, I find it bizarre that people think atheism is no belief just nothingness; that's called ignorance and that's what children are born with. In my books, Atheism is a reactionary belief in an alternative to God. Anyway I shan't go deep in as I really cba, but just thought I'd share.

Before you go all Christian idiot lolol1111, I'm actually not religious and blissfully ignorant, I just know what I am :)

richie_stix likes this.
  20. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

why would i have such trouble? admittedly, i won't take anything as fact unless in can be proven as FACT, but that's got fuck all to do with what i believe. I realized i didn't believe in god at the age of 7, school didn't like that very much, and that was just a case of putting 2 and 2 together, it's a shame others can't seem to grasp the same logic as a 7 year old, who was probably dropped on the head a few times at birth. And being the nihilist that i am, 'nothingness' is a pretty accurate description of what i 'believe'. No reason or meaning behind us or any other living thing, we were all shat out into existence...just because, basically. I'd hardly call it ignorant, less ignorant than finding your answers from a book and taking them as fact because a man in a black gown and a throbbing erection told you to when you were a kid. My view on our existence takes a bit more actual thought to come up with the questions, but in the end it's all pointless because the answers don't exist.

As far as the term 'atheist' goes, i fucking hate it, it puts us into a group...like we all belong together and should breed with eachover, and treat Richard Dawkins 'the god delusion' as if it were fucking prophecy..............which, if i'm not mistaken...COMPLETELY DEFEATS THE OBJECT.

I understand why people need a god, they're frightened that without that fear hanging over their head, they would suddenly lose any sense of morality...when really, if they took that idea of an afterlife, pissed all over it and threw it out...they might actually gain some.

If you decide you can be arsed to go a bit deeper, feel free...i feel i've been underestimated again