‘Critical X’ compilation

Snatched that one up immediately. Great release, I don't have most of the digital only tunes. Really digging that Emperor tune.

Now I'm just waiting on the Oblique VIP, I hope Kasra decides to get that one pressed.

wow. 8 pounds for a 12" containing a variation of tunes i already have is a bit much. i'l lthink about it. is this surus only or will redeyes have it soon too? i personally would'nt press vips so much, but rather original tunes since i see vinyl is'nt very profitable to press. lucky to get a 12" out at all.

if you order the vinyl you get all the digital tunes too so 8 punds isn't that much for 16 tunes? (well some/most of them were available already but still)

wow. 8 pounds for a 12" containing a variation of tunes i already have is a bit much. i'l lthink about it. is this surus only or will redeyes have it soon too? i personally would'nt press vips so much, but rather original tunes since i see vinyl is'nt very profitable to press. lucky to get a 12" out at all.

The VIPs are some of our best selling releases this year

If you dont like the price just wait for other stores to get the vinyl

Going to be good to get my hands on surface vip, walls of Jericho remix and so real remix plus a load of other really decent tunes. Sick release by critical in my book.

Seriously, you're complaining about paying £8 for 16 tunes

Some fantastic stuff in there, was wondering when Critical would release another big bunlde of various artist tunes, so this is so great! Don't own many of those older tunes that have been put on there as well, so might bag the whole thing!

Seriously, you're complaining about paying £8 for 16 tunes

1. not complaining - just a thought. good lord, really hard to say anything even slightly different in these forums than the regular crowd, without some ppl taking it as whining / complaining / hating
2. was talking about the vinyl not digi. there's no option at the moment to lets say pay 6 pounds for vinyl and not get the digi.

2. was talking about the vinyl not digi. there's no option at the moment to lets say pay 6 pounds for vinyl and not get the digi.

Because it's too much of a problem to get 16 tunes in digital for 2 extra pounds :teeth: (I know you play vinyl only, but still you can at least listen to those digis?)

This is a great deal, considering I never thought id see some of these VIP's that made the Fabriclive mix so special its excellent.

okay okay you win guys. i admit, i was talking a bit rubbish :D listened to those clips better and i'll bag it. got to get some digis anyway. who knows how long there's vinyl out there at all.

Forgive me for being naive, but I had no idea Enei did a remix of Walls of Jerico....Fucking disgusting tune!!!

Back
Top Bottom