» New Night In W.london 28/05: Healing Soundz: Sabre, Lowqui, Healing Crew+More «

Healing Crew

Essence of Chi
West London’s Healing Crew would like to invite you to a brand new Sunday night session at Ginglik in Shepherd's Bush (www.ginglik.co.uk), dubbed ‘Healing Soundz’ after our weekly radio show the Healing Sessions on www.lifefm.co.uk. Since the first Healing Soundz with Klute and Nookie in December 2004, DJs Dozer, JrS & Mel De’Vil have been determined not to stray far from their manor in order to provide West London with a much needed fix of quality Drum & Bass. With the backing of Essence of Chi, The Healing Crew intend to bring a potent mix of DJs, MCs & Live Acts playing everything from Drum & Bass to Funk & Soul. The launch will be taking place on Sunday 28th May & with a Bank Holiday Monday to follow there’s no excuse.

The line up for the return of Healing Soundz will be London ZU's mainman DJ Sabre, The Healing Crew, birthday boy J Rolla, L.S.B from Bounce, Bekah representing Flava Unit and 8 piece live funk band Grand Cassa. On mic duties for the night will be EOC and Metalheadz's MC Lowqui, alongside Funkatech's Miss Trouble and Cyberfunk's Ken Mac. Stu on Sax will be rolling out live throughout the night.

soundzf.jpg

soundzb.jpg

HEALING SOUNDZ: THE RETURN
SUNDAY 28TH MAY @ GINGLIK, SHEPHERD'S BUSH, LONDON W12.
7PM-12:30AM

FREE B4 8PM, £2 B4 10PM, £3 THEREAFTER. PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
DRINKS PROMOS: 4 BOTTLES OR 5 SHOTS A TENNER

WWW.HEALINGSOUNDZ.COM - WWW.EOCARTISTS.CO.UK
07796 303 753 - 07776 175 277
info@healingcrew.com

Last edited:
Healing Crew said:
J Rolla is a bad boy, it's some sick dark rollin selection if you ain't heard him before.

:antitank:
I'll second thta...the stuff he did on Hardleaders back in the day...my life !!!-And the new stuff Brooker played me...dutty

Back
Top Bottom