£5 Rave - DnB/Dubstep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Kro you seem a little bit confused as to how all this promotion business works ...

Normally you have to tell everyone all about the night (thats the promotion part) ...

Not wait for people to come and ask you about it

Good luck anyhows :)

lol this is just boring me now. like ive said many times before if you want to know where it is "PM" me cos i dont want to post it on the internet so anyone can just see it and turn up, thats how raves get shut down you retard and im sure the guy whos renting it out to us dont want police coming down checking it out or people getting jacked inside by random groups who just turn up. now shut up and let me promote it how i want.

lol this is just boring me now. like ive said many times before if you want to know where it is "PM" me cos i dont want to post it on the internet so anyone can just see it and turn up, thats how raves get shut down you retard and im sure the guy whos renting it out to us dont want police coming down checking it out or people getting jacked inside by random groups who just turn up. now shut up and let me promote it how i want.

It is true, almost all of the raves I've seen advertised on the internet do get shut down after the first reload

The only thing is tho mate any1 could pm ya to find out where it is, tell there mates brothers uncle, turn up witha a bunch of yout murkin gunslingaz and turn the place into a blood bath..and by the sounds of it im guessing its not an actual club and u don't have security in which its gonna get murked watever...

makes no difference if ya told me on here or in a message

you know what... im always donw for supporting peeps and coming down to the night etc.... but you just havent got a clue....

You say you dont want people "turning up" without tickets... how many people are you expecting?? 1000.... 2000?? 200?? 300??.... what?? cause with a line up like you have said im pretty sure you'll be lucky to sell the 50 tickets you have..... especially with the promoting attitude you have.....

people dont ask to come to raves.... you have to push your rave in people faces untill they realise they want to go...

your charging £5 for an event with no big names.... i charged the same for my event at 93 Feet East (in shoreditch) which had Brookes Brothers, Ruckspin, The Mutant DJs, Riisu, Mekar, Kombo, etc etc... you will be lucky to draw anyone in mate....

im just giving you a bit of a reality check bro...

I know you want it to be "private" etc... but for £5 there are alot of other options in shoreditch... 1 example is the dnb night going on at cafe1001 on friday called "nu directions" that will either be free or under £5....

then you have vibe bar... then you have 93 feet east... the fact of the matter is... people who go out in shoreditch genrally go to the cheapest place with the best line up.... unfortunatly you dont have either... and with a promoting attitude like yours.... its going to be even worse...

im not being a cunt or whatever im just giving you some constructive criticism...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom