£280 -£300 enough?

GoldnSilver

I was wondering, I got about £280 - £300 from my birthday and christmas. I was thinking can I get some decent vinyl decks and mixer with that? I need to make a decision too get decks or not as the funds will soon start to decrease due to going out with mates etc. Thanks.

P.S. Needs to include all cables too?

I was wondering, I got about £280 - £300 from my birthday and christmas. I was thinking can I get some decent vinyl decks and mixer with that? I need to make a decision too get decks or not as the funds will soon start to decrease due to going out with mates etc. Thanks.

P.S. Needs to include all cables too?

2nd hand 1210's mk2 would be your best bet... Would not leave a great deal for the mixer though, but any 2 channel will do to begin with, and you can always save for a better one... I wouldn't get anything less than 2nd hand 1210's.

Ive heard about getting some second hand 1210's as someone else from here reccomended them, but I'm finding it hard it find them for less than £350, that's just the 1210's. I need to find a bargain. I'll keep looking.

look for sum vestax as they seem to go pretty cheap on ebay. i picked up my 3200's for 300 quid plus a 3 channel mixer

Ive heard about getting some second hand 1210's as someone else from here reccomended them, but I'm finding it hard it find them for less than £350, that's just the 1210's. I need to find a bargain. I'll keep looking.

yeah I havn't looked around, so dont know much about the prices. I thought at some stage old mk2's where going for about £200 for a pair, but sounds like im way of mark lol.

don't forget to look at 2nd hand 1200s aswell they're exactly the same just silver instead of black and they sometimes go for cheaper for some reason

Back
Top Bottom