£100 - £150 speakers

danhowe25

Alias
right i really really need to actually get some speakers now I've been paid. I don't really have more than 150 to spend but want speakers with good clarity over volume, but a good mix would be nice!

I've been looking at either Alesis M1 520s or maybe the M1 Passives.

Any other suggestions?

yeah i was gonna do that but i been without decent speakers since august so i just want something for the tiime being and then when ive got some more cash il upgrade

I would save more man, a mate of mine got a set of numarks for about that price range and they fucked up after a year or so. Although he probly didnt take to good a care of them.

dont bullshit yourself with i want summit now and then upgrade. buy one krk rokit now. trust one is pretty sufficient anyways! then loath when you get yourself a pair.

dont understand why people would want to go cheap on the most important bit of equipment.. madness!

Last edited:
I've had the same pair of stereo speakers for like a year and half now. There fucking shite. I need to upgrade so badly it's unreal. How much did your cost for the pair Haze?

I got myself a pair of Alesis M1 active 520s and I'm well pleased with them but it's down to you mate if you want to wait or if you want to get some now I guess. DON'T GET BEHRINGER, YOU WILL REGRET! haha

HaHa they go lowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Seriously mate with the 8's especially they can get it out!

does anyone know if they realy put out on the mid frequencys and highs becuase the stereo speakers im using now just put out to much high and mids which can get a bit annoying when i ahve to turn my speakers up to even hear more of those eqs to even hear the bass i think its the speakers tho cuz my headphones sound propa out the mixer

Back
Top Bottom