Your worst rave experience ?

Some random came up to me, chewing his face off and asked me if they sold burgers in the club we were in. Found that pretty funny

just curious how much mandy do you have to take before you have these kind of hallucinations you guys mention?

Mickey Mouses used to be the best for this, loads of stories about similar situations on them

I spent 15 minutes thinking I was playing fifa on the playstation at a house party until a mate snapped me out of it an said I was sat in a room on my own with a tv that was turned off.

Mates turned round after double dropping and had a full blown conversation with a wall, he was acting like it was replying to him an everythin.

Mates rolled around someones kitchen floor in a khole, bumped into the washing machine and apologised to it.

some other lad I knew was rolling around the floor in his halls saying someone was stealing his laptop.

I've been blitzed on k at a mates house and thought I was in the middle of a rammed club. Mates snapped me out of it and said they had some hanous pictures of me while I was in my khole.

Mates turned round after double dropping and had a full blown conversation with a wall, he was acting like it was replying to him an everythin.

3 or 4g dried cubensis will do that to a man too haha. It was like the wall was made of fabric, and people were pressing their faces through, faces looked kinda like how a face looks in a morphsuit. Every now and then the face would go back in and another one would appear. Id have a different conversation with each one.
Didnt get their names :/

Mickey Mouses used to be the best for this

Definitely.

When I was younger and first started taking pills etc, a few of us would get different pills off different guys and swap them about purposely to trip out. Mix n match back in the day, brilliant...

Anyone ever seen anything the next day? The day after is always a killa, but I've been freaked out before by seeing some mad shit. I remember waking up around 6pm the day after getting battered the night before through to the early morning. I woke up and just sat upright in my bed, probably trying to remember who I was, with no need to turn my bedisde lamp on as my eyes were adjusted to the dark. As I looked towards the TV, I noticed some bird just skanking out in front of it...proper goin for it. It was 6pm on a dingy cold Saturday afternoon, and I was still munted, trippin out seeing some fuckin bird skankin out in front of me. At first I thought it was funny and chuckled to myself, but she didn't fuckin go away...so i turned the TV on. The light from the TV seemed to fade her out...apart from her right hand, which wasn't directly in front of the TV and I could still see waving away in the darkness....

Sometimes, I wonder how I'm still here.

Went to some South Coast weekender thing near Bournemouth a couple of years ago, rolled up on the Friday night (the thing started on saturday) and started getting on it, about 1am security told us to be quiet cos "the ravers are trying to sleep" (W T F ????)...we ignored them, then they took our 'supplies', kicked us out and banned us from the rest of the weekend.

Slept on the pavement outside the campsite then went home the next day.... apparently the event was pretty shit anyway.

And someone put their balls in my mouth whilst I was asleep.

That event was right next to my work, I was sat at work listening to the rave all day wishing I could be there. Went straight from work to the event still in my uniform, got caught trying to jump the fence twice and kicked out then went home only to find an email from the promoters saying that if you went up to the entrance and quoted "Southern Sound 2010" you got free entry, ticket sales were so bad they turned it into a freeparty! Went back the next day after work and went straight in for free, half the DJs and MCs werent getting paid so they didnt turn up, most of the people there were pissed off by how shit the event was and how much half of them had paid and the other half got in free. Security was shocking I think in the 4 hours I was there I must have been searched 10 times, kept going back to the van to do sniff and listen to tunes, even getting searched on the way out! The sound system was turned right down, some of the bars ran out of alcohol, literally no drugs, loads of little kids in there.

One of my worst experiences, WestFest last year, the event finished at 5am, first train was at 9.30am....... so sat freezing my arse off on a fucking comedown in the entrance with a load of other equally miserable people, then got transferred to the station where we waited for another 2 hours...

The reason im never going to westfest again.

I did that the first two times I went back in 06/07, the first one the train got in at 1pm so we had to wait at the station for ages till we could get to the showground, right at the front of the queue, waited 2 hours for them to open but first people in the rave! Its weird being in the arena with tunes playing but no other people. Also had to leave at 2am because I got gastroenteritis, had to get my dad to drive up to pick me up after I had boshed a load of whizz and he ran out of fuel half way there with no petrol stations open because it was a Sunday. Spent the next week in bed throwing up every bit of liquid I managed to get down my neck. 2nd time I went we stayed to the end (5am cause the clocks go back), got to the station and kicked the toilet door in then took turns to sit under the blow dryer to keep warm till 10.30 when the train came. So glad I drive now been every year since 06, half that event for me is the mission, its a nightmare but I love it!

Iv never had a bad time at a rave but a few memorable things spring to mind.

First event I ever went to I was thrown into the wall by some lads getting rowdy, it was a plasterboard wall so I went straight through it without a scratch on me!

My car being broken into at DnB awards this year, didn’t take anything except a few dog ends and the loose change out of the ashtray. Left my CD packs, CD player, tool box, loads of bottles of spirits and a few crates. Complete waste of time breaking my window really, they could have at least taken something valuable...

Some random guy next to me at the front getting stabbed in the side at NYE NEC 07/08

Mate got paranoid in the queue at westfest 2010 and took all his mandy in one go, ran out his battery ringing his missus for about an hour. He lost us as soon as he got in and got robbed by security. Didn’t find his way back to the car till about 2 hours after the event ended, apparently he just spent the entire night sat in the corner of the hardcore arena! :|

A few larger events where iv got separated from friends and not had my phone on me, most notable one was Westfest this year, battery ran out and normally I can cope with being at a rave on my own but ended up leaving at about 4am because I was tripping big time and thought I was going to end up being robbed like my mate the year before. Really felt like I missed out on that one, I only do stuff at that one event these days and I kinda feel like I ruined it for myself by being such a mess.

Always having to look after mates who are too much of a mess because I'm always the one most sober.

Being at the front of the main stage at westfest last year and a mate being so messy he continued dancing after friction stopped the music mid set for a moment, it was dead silent until Eksman started laughing at him.

Seeing my mate drink out of the gutter walking home from the opera house

Definitely.

When I was younger and first started taking pills etc, a few of us would get different pills off different guys and swap them about purposely to trip out. Mix n match back in the day, brilliant...

Anyone ever seen anything the next day? The day after is always a killa, but I've been freaked out before by seeing some mad shit. I remember waking up around 6pm the day after getting battered the night before through to the early morning. I woke up and just sat upright in my bed, probably trying to remember who I was, with no need to turn my bedisde lamp on as my eyes were adjusted to the dark. As I looked towards the TV, I noticed some bird just skanking out in front of it...proper goin for it. It was 6pm on a dingy cold Saturday afternoon, and I was still munted, trippin out seeing some fuckin bird skankin out in front of me. At first I thought it was funny and chuckled to myself, but she didn't fuckin go away...so i turned the TV on. The light from the TV seemed to fade her out...apart from her right hand, which wasn't directly in front of the TV and I could still see waving away in the darkness....

Sometimes, I wonder how I'm still here.

Ive had that. All the posters on my walls making weird shapes, and going to take a piss and thinking the water is rising up and overflowing...

Damn that was a good night.

brixton academy 2008. One nation b2b special

My mate had just recently recovered from a motorbike accident in which broke his thigh bone but he decided to come out on crutches, anyway we went to the 02 arena and it was just one big massive fight.. You could visibly see everyone trying to rob everyone else.. Fucking horrible.. we all felt a bit on edge as we couldn't really enjoy the music with the thought of some theiving bastard might rubble in our pockets.. Anyway to cut a long story short. My mate got punched in the face nice and hard whilst trying to save his stuff. The dickhead had a sovereign ring on so it gave him a massive cut under his eye which we had to go to hospital so it could get stitches because it was quite a big gash.. being in a hospital waiting room whilst rushing ya tits off aint fun....

lol, i was at this rave... but i looked like this, so didnt get bothered by all the rudeness!

l.jpg

---------- Post added at 15:40 ---------- Previous post was at 15:25 ----------

yeah im pretty glad all these storys are popping up coz it was the first time i hallucinated on halloween, i proper wasnt expecting it and didnt even know it could happen, scatted me out hard. I had about 1/2g, which is apparently way too much (normal dose is meant to be like 120mg.. a high dose is 200mg). And mandy is neurotoxic (im never taking that much again) so if you guys are tripping regularly... I would calm down a bit :-/

pussy, gram in a night

Not a fan of looking after my mate when he's so fucked he thinks he's at work either! quite amusing though :P

In the smoking area of Area (in Vauxhall I think) it suddenly becomes quite obvious my mate (who's a sparky) is in another world, he's stuck between smoking a fag and eating an imaginary pastie. after some gentle reassurance that he's at a rave having a wicked night, he get's up and strolls straight to the bouncers and points up at the outdoor lights, "Do you leave these on during the day too mate?". Bouncers just laughed and said they'd have whatever he's having.

Pleased that the doormen didn't give a shit, I dragged him back to the table dealing with strange statements like "Shit, have you got the nets?" or "I'll call you back I just need to finish this pastie" (looking at his fag).

A bit later we decide it's safe to go back in, so we go into the relatively quiet bar to get some water, holding my mate back as he casually tries to climb over the bar. He looks at me, "I just need to go upstairs to get my toolbox", strolls off towards the wall and starts feeling for a door handle that doesn't exist. Obviously I was in stitches but still a bit annoyed knowing that he needed constant supervision.

A bit later he went over to a couple sat on a couch aswell and started trying to pull a cusion from underneath the chick, "Give me back my fucking laptop". She didn't know what the fuck was going on.

Few other funny things happened but that's the jist, he literally didn't have a clue what was going on! We've all been there - doesn't usually last 2-3 hours though!

Fucking hell man actually crying right now. absolute gold

lol, i was at this rave... but i looked like this, so didnt get bothered by all the rudeness!

l.jpg

---------- Post added at 15:40 ---------- Previous post was at 15:25 ----------

pussy, gram in a night

see... I hear everyone bang on about taking whole grams in a night so thought that was like a normal level to take... but when I did some research and found out 200mg was HIGH... I wouldnt ever do that again. Not to mention, I cant remember a thing from that night and Im really annoyed about it, I like to actually remember the tunes/mixes... otherwise its just pointless going? Might as well sit at home?

Also that pic needs to be made a demotivational :lol:

I was dj'ing at a night/rave and i had my phone next to me in the booth.
I went to pick it up and some little fucker had robbed it, i didn't know what to do as this was when then HTC Wildfire had just been released.(I had the HTC)
I was soo pissed off it was unreal.

Went to Gatecrasher with a big bag of little fellas, ended up selling a few of them and got caught by the local dealers, They held me in a cubicle with a knife between my teeth, they then nabbed my gear and my money and gave me a proper kicking, my mates had legged it and met me round the corner as I was on the way to a phone box. One the drive home, we take acid, crash into a field and stay in the field tripping until a patrol car passes and nicks the lot of us.

boshed 2g of mandy in about 10 minutes flat@ a Ram party at the end, probably end of 2007. The circumstances unfortunately meant some fella was trying to pinch my shit, we'd seen him bopping around marching up to a few heads demanding their shit, ripped my bag out of my hand, and took a smallish dab while I was looking at my mates wondering what I should do. Split second decision later and i've grabbed my shit out of this hands and just ate it all. I remember the last words my best mate said after that "if you need some fresh air just say mate and we'll go smoke a fag or summin" What proceeded was an orgy of lights, and myself thinking I was in the rave on my own, one second the dancefloor was packed, the next it was empty, not even my mates where there...this went on for a little bit until I was ushered into the smoking area. Bumped into Andy C, murmured shit in his direction about trucker hats, and sloped off.
This wasn't necessarily a bad rave experience as from the moment I boshed the lot I was merked until morning...just the wanker who put me in the position of, "bosh everything or have nothing" pissed me off.

I had twenty quid nabbed when trying to buy ganja @ One Nation, Stratford Rex. Serves me right really. Also, a friend and I were trying to score pills at a Slammin' Vinyl once and the guy was so spangled he gave us 6 beans and our money back. Hardcore room is always full of such idiots.

Went to Gatecrasher with a big bag of little fellas, ended up selling a few of them and got caught by the local dealers, They held me in a cubicle with a knife between my teeth, they then nabbed my gear and my money and gave me a proper kicking, my mates had legged it and met me round the corner as I was on the way to a phone box. One the drive home, we take acid, crash into a field and stay in the field tripping until a patrol car passes and nicks the lot of us.

are you serious? thats one of the most intense stories ive ever heard!!

see... I hear everyone bang on about taking whole grams in a night so thought that was like a normal level to take... but when I did some research and found out 200mg was HIGH... I wouldnt ever do that again. Not to mention, I cant remember a thing from that night and Im really annoyed about it, I like to actually remember the tunes/mixes... otherwise its just pointless going? Might as well sit at home?

this is the reason for cd packs !!!

Back
Top Bottom