Your worst rave experience ?

That has happened to me, but not in a rave..fuck that!

Seen some mad shit though, still. Thought a DJ was playing out of a Chrysler Voyager once, that was parked on the stage and had scissor-doors; so you could see him inside the car playing to the crowd. Then Tink Ya Bad got dropped and it turned into a meatwagon. Nice

I have also seen 5iveO walking through a rave and, whilst trippin, thought he was in a head-to-toe gold sparkly dress. I asked my pals when we got out what they thought of him wearing a dress for the whole night...cue everyone falling about creasin

That has happened to me, but not in a rave..fuck that!

Seen some mad shit though, still. Thought a DJ was playing out of a Chrysler Voyager once, that was parked on the stage and had scissor-doors; so you could see him inside the car playing to the crowd. Then Tink Ya Bad got dropped and it turned into a meatwagon. Nice

I have also seen 5iveO walking through a rave and, whilst trippin, thought he was in a head-to-toe gold sparkly dress. I asked my pals when we got out what they thought of him wearing a dress for the whole night...cue everyone falling about creasin

Thats fucked. A Chrysler Voyager? Talk about a bad car, never mind a bad trip :uberlaugh:

Not exactly a bad experience, just a story of a fucked up dude.

The guy was so fucked even before he left his house for a shogun @ cable night he took his home phone out with him instead of his mobile. Then as the evening wore on and he got so fucked he tried to dial it and use it and was getting stressed that it wasnt working. If i remember correctly he blamed it on the smoking area being under a bridge.

The guy was so fucked even before he left his house for a shogun @ cable night he took his home phone out with him instead of his mobile. Then as the evening wore on and he got so fucked he tried to dial it and use it and was getting stressed that it wasnt working. If i remember correctly he blamed it on the smoking area being under a bridge.

Haha I can imagine!

Another 1 of my mates ended up having to take a time-out on the stairs at Fabric (who hasn't monged on the stairs at Fabric when the going got tough?!). He was sat down staring into his hands, unfolding nothing what-so-ever! It was so strange to watch, he actually looked like he was trying to separate 2 rizlas or something, but everytime they 'separated' he'd have to go again, and again, and again, until the loop broke and he jumped up to kick an imaginary football and almost stack it down the stairs. Then we sit him down he'd start having a conversation with himself, until not long later he'd see it in his hands again, absolutely mesmorised that this thing could be unfolded an unlimited amount of times! There was quite a lot of puke involved in that one too..

just curious how much mandy do you have to take before you have these kind of hallucinations you guys mention?

just curious how much mandy do you have to take before you have these kind of hallucinations you guys mention?

yeah im pretty glad all these storys are popping up coz it was the first time i hallucinated on halloween, i proper wasnt expecting it and didnt even know it could happen, scatted me out hard. I had about 1/2g, which is apparently way too much (normal dose is meant to be like 120mg.. a high dose is 200mg). And mandy is neurotoxic (im never taking that much again) so if you guys are tripping regularly... I would calm down a bit :-/

just curious how much?

That would be anywhere between 1/2g - 2g depending on what you get. I won't go into detail but last summer there was some hench stuff going around - white/brown. Looked pony but was so good. Don't really do it anymore though, that stuff scared pretty much everyone I know who did it by about the 3rd/4th time - too overwhelming to be done regularly!

Since I moved to London I don't go out anywhere near as much :(

Just reading this thread is making me want to go out and get totally fucking Mexico.

Not a fan of looking after my mate when he's so fucked he thinks he's at work either! quite amusing though :P

In the smoking area of Area (in Vauxhall I think) it suddenly becomes quite obvious my mate (who's a sparky) is in another world, he's stuck between smoking a fag and eating an imaginary pastie. after some gentle reassurance that he's at a rave having a wicked night, he get's up and strolls straight to the bouncers and points up at the outdoor lights, "Do you leave these on during the day too mate?". Bouncers just laughed and said they'd have whatever he's having.

Pleased that the doormen didn't give a shit, I dragged him back to the table dealing with strange statements like "Shit, have you got the nets?" or "I'll call you back I just need to finish this pastie" (looking at his fag).

A bit later we decide it's safe to go back in, so we go into the relatively quiet bar to get some water, holding my mate back as he casually tries to climb over the bar. He looks at me, "I just need to go upstairs to get my toolbox", strolls off towards the wall and starts feeling for a door handle that doesn't exist. Obviously I was in stitches but still a bit annoyed knowing that he needed constant supervision.

A bit later he went over to a couple sat on a couch aswell and started trying to pull a cusion from underneath the chick, "Give me back my fucking laptop". She didn't know what the fuck was going on.

Few other funny things happened but that's the jist, he literally didn't have a clue what was going on! We've all been there - doesn't usually last 2-3 hours though!

absolute classic

I went to an event i'd say about 7-8 years ago, big one night rave-up, three big arenas dnd/hardcore/trance type thingy, held in a massive showground type place, but the rave was held in a very tightly fenced off corner section of the showground, like fort knox.

It was a last minute thing really, and the guy who drove had to make lots of de-tours to pick people up and drop people off, eventually we got there, by this point im stone cold sober and everyone else is off their tits, i was aware of the drink prices being extortionate, so i took a decent wedge to be safe, i said to myself i wasnt gonna take drugs and just drink, we parked up and found we had to walk for fecking ages to get there, by this point im proper pissed off, im not having a good time, i even get a call from my brother whos there saying its kicking off and its awesome, then we had to Queue for ages, im almost raging by now

We get in and i stomp to the nearest bar, i queue up and its literally a bottle of Fosters or Smirnoff ice, £5 each thats it nothing else no spirits etc. a plastic bottle too, So i just thought fuck it, bought 4 bottles 20 quid a pop then walked back the queue and repeated till i was 'loosened' up' the night goes well, but the drink prices and variety start to piss me off, some guy shimmies up to me and offers some pills, i ablige due to the lack of beverages, knock them back and for some reason i pushed the rest up my nose dunno why, just seemed like a cool place to keep them, By that point i blanked out and woke up at the other end of the showground in a really small hut, took me like 15 mins to walk back to the rave, and they wouldnt let me back in, i had no idea where i was or whats going on., i just walked towards the noise cos there was alot of fog and its a big field.

I eventually contacted my friends who were at a nearby house party at 7am-ish, got a taxi there and when i arrived they all shook there heads at me, they told me i was dancing around a tree like he/it was my best freind for most of the night they got so embarassed they left me to it, the tree happened to be near the entrance to the largest arena so the queue had full view of my antics and i apparently drummed up a rather large audience, just me a tree and a lot of love.

killer combo! nothing like it!

Was at last RAM for my 21st. I i dont drink so everyone was giving me bits of their supplies. Had worked my way through the whole ABC's and was spangled out my nut. My mate came up to me in the smoking area and chucked me about half a g of k and said i could have it, then turned away and walked off haha.

And toejam, theres no way that went unrecorded. I bet good money your on youtube son lol.

Last edited:
I hope so haha, but phones didnt really have the technology back then, kinda glad not tho, but seeing how viral things are these days id rather not see it

Yeah i saw the 7/8 years thing again after posting. Tried to edit but it froze up. Postigng from my phone and its being a bitch lol.

Theres this youtube video called like "dangerous dubstep dance", its a dude spangled out his nut listening to sweet shop at a festival. Well worth a look for a laugh.

Scary things:
-Italy, illegal free party, couple years ago: 45minutes fight, 30-40 people on cocaine involved. Girls crying, dogs getting kicked and other shit. Got away, luckily no friends were involved. Bad feelings tho.

-London, waited 3hours outside The End to hear dj Hype. It was fucking cold and rainy.

-London, Hackney. I went to an illegal party (2008)... I lived in Manor House at that time, so i had to take the overground and shit. No one who could have noticed my absence knew i would have gone there. The only thing i had to do was save 20£ to pay the taxy and get back home... Obviously i went for the classic way "fuck off, i wanna get drunk as fuck and i've got my oyster card, i'll find a bus going somewhere i know". Thing was music was shit and i got bored at 5... So i got out of the building and started looking for a night-bus stop. ...Since when after 20 minutes or something i see a black guy sitted on the driving-seat of a van and i decide to ask him (whythefuckstupidcunt) for directions. He get's out of the van, totally drunk. I was drunk too, and i'm italian... Wasn't easy at all understand what godzilla was saying. Anyway, while he was speaking, he got close to me and started pouring himself a pint (plastic glass, don't know its real name) of neat cheap vodka. As you can imagine his brain was going 300 times faster than his mouth, so without having a clue, after like 10 seconds the glass was totally full and vodka started to spill out. After half of the bottle gone like that i started to panic realizing i was drunk as fuck, in the middle of nowhere talking to a giant. I ran away. Luckily i stopped a car and started to ask another guy for directions. While we were talking, i see the guy get pale as a ghost. I turn around and i see the big black guy close to me. I avoided 1punch and started running again... after 4-5 meters i hear a "swisshhh" very next to my ear and see the vodka bottle crushing in front of me... I didn't stop running for like 3 minutes (which as you know is a lot if you're drunk)... A taxy saved me. Gave the guy my phone while he was driving me back home.

Funny things:
-Illegal party north italy: dinosaur 5 meters high built with junk materials.
-Seeing my best friend who had had his driving licence revoked totally convinced that stealing a horse was the solution.
-A guy in a club in my hometown kissing (licking) passionately walls.

One of my worst experiences, WestFest last year, the event finished at 5am, first train was at 9.30am....... so sat freezing my arse off on a fucking comedown in the entrance with a load of other equally miserable people, then got transferred to the station where we waited for another 2 hours...

The reason im never going to westfest again.

Back
Top Bottom