Your Latest Vinyl Purchaces....

yeah, right....

I don't make that much, but D&B is a large part of my life and I love buying (and playing) vinyl with all its quirks.
I remember when everyone I knew spent everything they had each week on music...and DJ's had to be actually devoted to be DJ's (and because of that there were far less of them). Its a shame the world has changed so much

Jeez! Funny how many got upset over my light hearted comment! I have been buying vinyl for over 18 years now and have too spent a small fortune on my collection. Chill out dudes lol!

Plenty of good stuff from Mindtech HQ arrived today! Love ordering direct from their bandcamp as they hook it up with the extras.

Ordered a Future Funk shirt and 3 plates
Minor Rain / Cruel Culture & Keosz - Splitter / Dunwall (Mindtech Recordings - MINDTECH005)
Allied & Nphonix* - Heliox / Universe (Mindtech Recordings - MINDTECH006)
Klone (2) / Skynet - Peace Of Mind Album Sampler (Mindtech Recordings - MINDTECHLP001S)

they also threw in Minor Rain - Villain / Main Core (Future Funk Music - FFMLTD001) and download cards for a couple of their compilations... Awesome!

That Peace of Mind Album Sampler sounds huge!

Last edited:
I'm thinking of buying the new amoss,dbr bits on dispatch the klone & skynet bit too to many good pieces of wax coming out

Last edited:
grabbed some more bits:
Break - Simpler Times (3xLP) SYMMLP004
Klone & Skynet - Peace Of Mind (Album Sampler) MINDTECHLP001S
Fre4knc - Systems 002 CRITSYS002
Nymfo - Suddenly / Air Jacks suicide068BLUE
Tokyo Prose - Dawn Chorus E.P. SMGRS04

Back
Top Bottom