Why do people not feedback on this forum?

I try to check as many as i can, not always easy though due to life, family, and shit of my own of course.
Plus i think if for eg. Person A comments on Person B's tune, chances are person B will comment on Person A's tune. Its a two way street

Same thing for all the forums though ... get 1,000+ views in mix forum and that results in 50 feedbacks... tis a shame but just the way it is. Respect to all those who do feedback though. I appreciated all the replies I do get, not everyone is going to say something but i am cool with that.

Yeah the mixes forum is awfull. I had hundreds of views and about 5 comments. It doesn't take a lot of effort :mad:

Ive had 41 views on my track post and 2 comments and the second was me thanking the one guy for checking it. We need the public votes to know if were skipping in the right direction!!!

just because a post gets viewed dosent mean it gets listened to
if i read a post and decide that i dont want to listen to the track (maybe its not my flavor of dnb) the author will see it and think that someones listened and not commented
if a track gets listened to it gets a commented standard
dont be fooled by number of views your posts get.

just because a post gets viewed dosent mean it gets listened to
if i read a post and decide that i dont want to listen to the track (maybe its not my flavor of dnb) the author will see it and think that someones listened and not commented
if a track gets listened to it gets a commented standard
dont be fooled by number of views your posts get.

Your right. Don't know why im such a retard? Did i have sex with :rik:? Maybe? If i did, then i hope i was incapable of love!

Score 1 for J!!!!

I have been on here for a while now. I get a fair few comments because i have built up a selection of peeps who i know are helpfull. I alwways coment on their tunes and they always return the favour. I always try to offer some advice too. If you just say" Not bad but not my kind of thing". That dont help for shit.
Being positive and giving constructive critism will gain peoples respect. They will then remember you. It also helps if not all your tunes are the same style everytime.

I have been on here for a while now. I get a fair few comments because i have built up a selection of peeps who i know are helpfull. I alwways coment on their tunes and they always return the favour. I always try to offer some advice too. If you just say" Not bad but not my kind of thing". That dont help for shit.
Being positive and giving constructive critism will gain peoples respect. They will then remember you. It also helps if not all your tunes are the same style everytime.

well said bruv! (y)

ahh the pressure to post on here was too great. Good words, i'm new here and i will try to comment on the tracks but the real question is have i anything worth saying.

I just started my first thread and put up my first dnb tune - I got feedback straight away.

Its cos ur a noob, they are leading you into a false sense of security to then drop you from a great height :twisted::boxing:

ANYTHING ANYONE HAS TO SAY IS WORTH SAYING!!!!

YOU ALL GOT THAT!!!

oh wait...

ANYTHING ANYONE HAS TO SAY IS WORTH SAYING!!!!

THERE.

sometimes it's a case of 'if you dont have anything good to say'....

i used to work for a major record company, and i'd be sent something like 20 tracks a day to filter out for the boss...when ur listening for the very few and far between good ones, it's hard to find time to give constructive feedback for the others.. not to mention the million times u get told "oh it's not quite finished yet anyway"!!

:)

I'm totaly satisfied with this Forum. I'm in several DnB related forum, and there mostly I got no response. What I've seen here was very surprising. I got a review within one hour or somethin' like this. So... Thanks for everyone reviewing and listening to the tunes. I'll try my very best to do this aswell.

Cheers KaztrO

Damn right, all Some people are interested in is gettin the latest tune by Original Sin or The latest bad set or whatever (illeagaly I might add) sort of rubs it in the faces 2 the artists who have spent time in the studio producing, only 4 some1 2 go and put it on U-Tube so they can brag 2 their M8's.
OH Whopeee. Ah well I've ad my bitchin session.

I hate moaning coz I'm new and feel like I might get beaten up 4 saying this (LOL). Anyway Massive Respect 2 the DnB/Junglist's that R keepin it real (U know who U R)

Everyone who listens to my tunes say to keep getting feedback.

A tip to people is youtube is the biggest way to get the message out right now, at least for views, work on that a bumch and maybe even pay to get guaranteed views. And get people to subscribe and use the send video feature. Also, talk to semi big producers enough to make friends and then you can send the video to them and get professional feedback with exact numbers.

Back
Top Bottom