WHAT LABEL? Thread

Hello, Folks.

Was a bit off from drum&bass so I'm pretty outdated with the scene itself. Overall I <3 to produce deep and chilled vibes with some kind of depressive touch to them. What do you think guys - is there any label that would be interested in this demo? :)

Cheerz.

Fuck me this tune is brilliant! This is what I exactly listen to D&B. Deep moody tracks. Labels that come to mind are these:
Blu Mar Ten Music - Chris is very open towards young talent so I would definitely send it there: https://soundcloud.com/blumartenmusic
Interactive Music - Owned by Getz & Nuage so they know a thing or two about deep D&B: https://soundcloud.com/interactivemusic
Silk Recordings - https://soundcloud.com/silkrecordings

Hopefully these labels should help you out :)

Alright, few questions here

I have two tracks now, a bit in the same style, and I was wondering if these are good enough of trying to get them a release.
And secondly, any labels I might look for? I've found Ambra and E-Motions already, I think their releases are quite similar

the tracks in question: click the links, they are set as private

Redemption
Be Mine

EDIT: wait, can I actually share my private tracks on here? I doesn't seem to work anymore
EDIT: Nmv, found it.

Last edited:
Alright, few questions here

I have two tracks now, a bit in the same style, and I was wondering if these are good enough of trying to get them a release.
And secondly, any labels I might look for? I've found Ambra and E-Motions already, I think their releases are quite similar

the tracks in question: click the links, they are set as private

Redemption
Be Mine

EDIT: wait, can I actually share my private tracks on here? I doesn't seem to work anymore
EDIT: Nmv, found it.

Solid liquid tunes!
Both labels are good picks, the people from ambra are really kind & nice from what i experienced.
Celsius recordings would also be an idea(second tune reminds me of one of their latest releases). Check my earlier post in this thread, i posted some more liquid labels there

Solid liquid tunes!
Both labels are good picks, the people from ambra are really kind & nice from what i experienced.
Celsius recordings would also be an idea(second tune reminds me of one of their latest releases). Check my earlier post in this thread, i posted some more liquid labels there

Yea I already had a scroll trough the thread before posting, that where I picked up E-motions, I hadn't heard from them yet.
Must've missed Celsius though. I do know them, I grabbed a few releases from them, didn't think of them now though :p

Thanks!

Are there any entry-level labels like warp records but smaller? I know about rephlex but they closed last year.

Do Houndstooth take demos? They haven't given any information about them. I have emailed them asking what their preferred way to submit demos is, but I'm not overly confident of getting a response.

I think so yes. I did want to send them a demo once, not sure they responded back. If you want a quick answer, try using Facebook. Usually within 48 hrs I would get a response.

I'm personally not too familiar with Cyclon, except for a few Skeptical and Amoss releases, but yea, that label might work too

Back
Top Bottom