Upcoming Albums Of 2015...

They've been soft for years. New album is utter shit in its entirety.

Yes they have. I do like a couple of the tracks but a few years back I would of liked them all no doubt.

I thought Pump (or whatever it's called) was pretty good, but definitely too many vocal tracks without that kinda "evil" sound from like five years ago

Exactly. My head used to rock back and forth at 100mph to their tracks now not so.

If I remember right, Marcus Intalex said something about an LP called Machines due by the end of the year.

If I remember right, Marcus Intalex said something about an LP called Machines due by the end of the year.

Is it a VA? Or could it be that Marcus finally got off the golf course and made another LP!?!? :teeth:

Last edited:
Heard some of his new tunes at Let It Roll and most of them sounded like VIPs of Detroit / Back Again / 1_2_3_4. Then again the one with ravey piano chords underneath that rolling bass stab quickly pulsing is slick!

I'm hoping it's going to be a pretty varied LP. His productions over the past few years have spanned widely across the genre, I hope his album reflects that.

Edit: over his whole career*

Last edited:
af9fbdacc7.jpg

:)

Back
Top Bottom