SWEATBOX!

crook gave me & riisu bare jokes near the end!

crook was leaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn up. 'you twos, you're like, you're like been on the forum ages more than me.... :teeth:'

100% accurate account of what happened including teeth.

haha nice to meet y'all. i was fully gazebo'd. i have some ridiculous pictures on my camera from the night, including me with a tash n' goaty combo made from gaffa tape.
i know friction was good as usual, but dont really remember it.
break was best set of the night for me, that first double with block control and that calyx tune was pure fire! and the overtime rmx smashed it.
i quite rated the club, lights were insane but the heat was savage, sweating like josef fritzl on cribs. i think someone (Nick:EP maybe?) spoke to friction and he said the sircon was broken. the smoking area was pretty cool aswell, plenty of seats and space. all in all bangin. roll on hardware...:twisted:

I wasn't there . . . . i'm overseas.
sounds like dave had a good one!

hope you all enjoyed it

Ahhhhh, I always thought you it was the other way round! That you were Dave & he was Jack!

i have some ridiculous pictures on my camera from the night, including me with a tash n' goaty combo made from gaffa tape.

Yep, saw you doing this. Very funny.

Geeeez what a night. Like everyone else said flippin hot in there. Had to keep going out to get air quite alot.
Got in there around 11:15ish. The night started with a bit of D Bridge B2B Instrumental. Was pretty heavy set. All i remeber was inner disbelief and forsaken.
Then Dave rolled up for the spectrasoul set. Jack was playing out in new zealand apparently.
Pretty heavy set as could be expected. I remeber hearing the overtime remix. Gota be a spectrasoul rmx. Sounded bare like it. Last tune of their set was justified remix. Was baaaad!
Rollin up next was perez. Was alot of bad tunes played. Cant remember start tune. But he wa rollin out some good mixes. All i rememba from it was Full circle- Rockwell. Alot of album shiz aswell.
Friction. Ahh bad set.Starting tune was shape the future (optical rmix) and not sure what he mixed in. Another one of the mixes i remember was Ultra clean - Ai uprising. Sounded siiiiick. Heavyweight and the Drone (Break). Another phat mix.
Then he went a bit old skool. Started playing some old doc scott stuff. Last bit of the set wernt the best. Remeber Midnight and true romance. Heard that mix baare b4. Wernt rele for me. Last tune though. Sounded like a new perez tune. At first all of us were like is that eminem on the vocal? Not sure but perez i reckon. He dropped it in with That Amen trak Dillinja.
Next up ICE MAN. Sickest set of the night for me. As soon as he came on most of the people tht went for just friction left. All the true shogun headz were left.
Whole set was killa. First mix he dropped in a new icicle dub. Then came in infectious funk. Cold revenge got played & a whole lot of tunes which were brand new icicle tunes.
Break standardy sick as always. Plenty of bassy rollers. Whole set was killer. Also heard what i thought was a remix of Isis. Had exaclty same bass.
Anyways overall was a siick night. i found after a while it did cool down a bit and was actually enjoyable. Deffo be returning to this venue but with shorts and a vest.

Last edited:
Yer man , way wayyyy too hot in there, couldnt handle more than 20 mins at a time, good to see some forum faces around finally, all in all a good night.

all i can say is WOW. Agree with everyones comments, Frictions set... best hes EVER played, every set was immense to be honest...

one embarassing moment... was having a piss, chatting to the guy next to me as u do "u been to a shogun night before?" him "yeah im djing" n went out.. it was Alix Perez.. whoops...only knew this once I saw him introduced later on...although i didnt know what he looked like untill now so i have an excuse :D

also: The aircon at the front was broken and will be fixed by the next one :not_worth

Shotgun? ahhhh

When's Shogun coming to Brighton? Thanks :)

Clearly a typo. :rolleyes:

Here's the info for the night, gonna be huge.

5813_125250906617_7450466617_2806430_2059795_n.jpg

Last edited:
massive night, break's set was the highlight for me, apologies to all whom i met for the immense amount of shit i was chatting :lol: was great to meet you a few of you guys! roll on the next one

Boudi, i remember you saying Views was there, does this mean some high quality video footage for viewing pleasure?

Its a bit wierd isnt it? Standard pilled up pikey me thinks.

Wait until someone on here admits to it being them haha.

I've got the logo for Hospital tatoed accross my arse!

Yes! He'll have therm up soon I should think!

i would be really good to see video's from this night from risu breakdown of it it sounds like a sick one, really intrigued bout this overtime remix sounds bas ass hope your mate got that on film

Back
Top Bottom