Sun & Bass Festival Warm Up

Vanden

-nieuwenhuysen
VIP Junglist
sunandbass220_2.gif

So as most of you know, I'm in the final of the Sun & Bass dj comp out in Sardinia. Thought I'd record this as a little celebration and a warm up. Recorded on shitty computer speakers so allow the EQing if it's terrible haha.

Tracklist:

K Rob - I Remember My Dreams [Dub]
Kid Drama - Crimson (Don't Look Down) [CNVX]
Ncomfortable - Hashishin [Dub]
Nulpar - Clockwork Escape [Forthcoming Exploration Music]
Corrupted - Nagasaki Waterfall [Dub]
dBridge - Unbounded Joy [Free Download]
Erkiu - Yra [Shiro]
Theme - Scene 3 [Samurai Red Seal]
Kid Drama - Azure pt. 1 [CNVX]
dBridge - Fire Fall You [Cylon]
Parietal - Mes [Dub]
Crypticz - Bubblegum [Sweetbox]
Nether - Sunset Dub [Cylon]
Pedestrian & Jasperdrum - Kalkuta (Alix Perez Remix) [2nd Drop]
Fixate - Alive [Exit]
Crypticz - Tides [Dub]
Stray - Break Your Legs [Brownswood]
Fixate - Throwback Therapy [Exit]
Stray - Without U [Exit]
Iyer - Syncopate 2015 [Phyla Digital]
Om Unit - Spiritwerk [Cosmic Bridge]​

Last edited:
This was slick Vanden. Loved it all the way through mang. Some tunes I haven't heard but best of all there were actually a couple of producers that I have never checked but will be now. Tracklist was top notch and you can tell you do some digging on those. Didn't know u were in the finals for the sun and bass....congrats and good luck mang.

Oh and its not that minimal tech I was looking for but it will do ha ha. Have u got the sun and bass entry that you did? Did I miss it?

This was slick Vanden. Loved it all the way through mang. Some tunes I haven't heard but best of all there were actually a couple of producers that I have never checked but will be now. Tracklist was top notch and you can tell you do some digging on those. Didn't know u were in the finals for the sun and bass....congrats and good luck mang.

Cheers mate. Yeh, there's a gold mine of undiscovered/under rated producers out there.

All over this Rob. Hope your well

(y) all good, Stu. Hope you're keeping well yourself!

Big up! Good mix despite shoddy EQing of course. That Tides tune is huge.

Thanks for the honesty haha. Cannot wait to get my monitors back. Yeh mate, Jordan has got a lot of fire in his arsenal.

Cheers Der! Are you going??

Sold week pass etc. after the contest results dropped, saving the financial effort for next year's edition, will probably give it another shot :teeth:

Saw the final lin-up and I can't say am not feeling a bit heartbroken on this one..

Have fun and give it your best shot man!

Sold week pass etc. after the contest results dropped, saving the financial effort for next year's edition, will probably give it another shot :teeth:

Saw the final lin-up and I can't say am not feeling a bit heartbroken on this one..

Have fun and give it your best shot man!

Fair enough mate, it's a lot of money. Yeh definitely do!

Will try and listen to this but mostly came in to say good luck in the comp and will see you there! If we don't meet before I'll come find you after you've played, when I know what you look like :D

Will try and listen to this but mostly came in to say good luck in the comp and will see you there! If we don't meet before I'll come find you after you've played, when I know what you look like :D

cheers mate! see you there, and yeh, definitely come say hi!

Really enjoyed this mix mate. Great track selection. @21:00 = bliss!
Good luck at Sun and Bass, and mix of the month, which is obviously more important! ;)

Didn't end up meeting in the end did we, although I wouldn't be surprised if we actually did. Did you have a good week?

Back
Top Bottom