Soundcloud...You used to be cool man.

Oh yea! I've never really understood what was making my tracks "crack" a bit in my speakers, because I guess thats what you are talking about! But when I listen to other so called professional artists on SC I don't seam to hear the same cracking noise but it may come better quality with a premium account then perhaps?

you dont get better quality files by a premium acc, lol!

its your tracks^^

Oh yea! I've never really understood what was making my tracks "crack" a bit in my speakers, because I guess thats what you are talking about! But when I listen to other so called professional artists on SC I don't seam to hear the same cracking noise but it may come better quality with a premium account then perhaps?

if the uploaded track is peaking at 0db, then soundcloud will apply limiting to it, i think the threshold is -0.3db, cant find the artical at the moment, but that can cause serious problems.

'professional artists' will have very carefully mastered tracks, uploaded hi-quality, with enough headroom for soundcloud to stream without doing anything more than re-encoding @ 128k, thats why they sound better. allot of people who upload to soundcloud slam their limiters down hard and max it out @ 0db = fail

Back
Top Bottom