serious wtf

bit harsh, he's only 17. somebody is bitter that he is getting more comments than they are. lmfao. jeez, way to retain your dignity op. :\ if you look you'll notice a rise in the comments at a certain point. maybe he posted his track somewhere where people actually give feedback.

---------- Post added at 17:15 ---------- Previous post was at 17:08 ----------

I just went and shouted some hate onto his facebook wall.

you're a bit of a knob then aren't you

bit harsh, he's only 17. somebody is bitter that he is getting more comments than they are. lmfao. jeez, way to retain your dignity op. :\ if you look you'll notice a rise in the comments at a certain point. maybe he posted his track somewhere where people actually give feedback.

Age doesn't rly matter. What matters is how long have u been producing. And if the guy really doesn't have experience(which is obviously the case) he should be focusing on making his music better, not trying to get 32423 "nice tune, check mine" comments.
Also, none of this guy's sc comments can be called feedback cuz they are mostly by people who are clueless dnb wise and and just say things like "well done", "sick" etc so they can get the same in return.
It's much better to have 5 constructive comments from ppl who know wat they r talking about and really can help u improve ur sound, than 5000 from random ppl who don't rly give a fuck bout ur music. That way u won't end up like this guy, being all "CHECK MA NEW AWESUM SIKK BEATz" when they actually sound like 2 years old made them :rolleyes:

Age doesn't rly matter. What matters is how long have u been producing. And if the guy really doesn't have experience(which is obviously the case) he should be focusing on making his music better, not trying to get 32423 "nice tune, check mine" comments.
Also, none of this guy's sc comments can be called feedback cuz they are mostly by people who are clueless dnb wise and and just say things like "well done", "sick" etc so they can get the same in return.
It's much better to have 5 constructive comments from ppl who know wat they r talking about and really can help u improve ur sound, than 5000 from random ppl who don't rly give a fuck bout ur music. That way u won't end up like this guy, being all "CHECK MA NEW AWESUM SIKK BEATz" when they actually sound like 2 years old made them :rolleyes:

i'm honestly not saying he's the best, i just feel like this thread is one of resentment and bitterness, tantamount to bullying as some have taken it upon themselves to add the kid on facebook and slag him off for having more response than they have. i understand what you mean about comments, but clearly he posted his track somewhere and got a comment for comment deal or something, which i don't see what all the hate is for. everyone wants to network their stuff, he has, and is getting all this grief. He's only 17! he has many years ahead to earn the respect he has obviously sought.

Yes hating is pointless, but what i meant was, that the dude is wasting his time. And this comment for comment deal is massive bollox if u ask me.

funny enough im with dj_freakshow on this one. If the guy is making tunes that HE likes and HE is proud of then why should he not be allowed to share his tunes with everyone.. And the fact that you're all bitching about it on here shows how much bitterness and resentment there is towards this guy just purely because he is very good at networking....

Also to go onto this guys facebook and slate him even more is fucking pathetic and disgusting.

funny enough im with dj_freakshow on this one. If the guy is making tunes that HE likes and HE is proud of then why should he not be allowed to share his tunes with everyone.. And the fact that you're all bitching about it on here shows how much bitterness and resentment there is towards this guy just purely because he is very good at networking....

Also to go onto this guys facebook and slate him even more is fucking pathetic and disgusting.

Gotta be honest here.......I'm with Freek on this one!

It pains me to see people that have got shit loads of comments and followers, especially if I think their tracks arent anything special.....But I also understand how they do it, and I choose not to go about it that way! Any of us could get a couple thousand followers, and a track filled with comments if we wanted to, but most of us here, would rather a few comments of good honest feedback.

It's the same as online gaming such as Call of Duty, theres shit loads of stat whores and boosters that want to get top of the leaderboards by cheating.......whereas I play for fun and couldnt care less about stats......at the end of the day, people enjoy playing games / posting tracks on soundcloud etc for very different reasons. In my eyes, as long as they enjoy doing what they are doing, and it doesnt affect me directly, who am I to judge?

Okay seen couple of these threads lately on here. Why don't we just fight this with a round of posting a lot of constructive feedback for a change? :D I mean I try to give everyone a comment with some feedback back when they give constructive feedback on one of my tracks. I don't give a shit about comments like: "Nice!" or "Sick!".

I also found that lots of people actually forget that the whole point of Soundcloud as it started was to get artists in touch with each other and give each other some helpful comments as well as connecting artists and labels. Now it has turned in this mess of Soundcloud Whores. But yeahhh, who can blame who?

I find that by giving producers like me who do post something good every now and then to just give them some constructive feedback and often they'll appreciate it and drop you something useful back.

Back
Top Bottom