Repress thread

Surprised to see drop it down & mr majestic getting repressed so quickly but it's all good. I want his 'even if', 'shelflife 2' and 'condition' repressed! !

From Paradox/Alaska Facebook page...

11802530_1023081007704893_5987018121192718169_o.jpg

PM028 Gremlinz & Ahmad / PM029 Paradox Represses very soon
Keep an eye on www.paradoxstore.uk
Unearthed Sounds

:2thumbs:

Didn't someone try to set up a site where people would deposit against what they wanted repressing to see if it hit the manufacturing target? What happened to that? Managed to bag the true romance repress that was a joy finally having that! I've been after Mist:ical - Memory Jog for a while but can't find one in decent nick for a decent price.

^ it is definiterly coming out

price on redeye is a mistake. from what i can tell their prices automatically drop after a certain length of time. theyve obviously just re-listed their old product for the repress, but with the old rpice still.

^ it is definiterly coming out

price on redeye is a mistake. from what i can tell their prices automatically drop after a certain length of time. theyve obviously just re-listed their old product for the repress, but with the old rpice still.

Yeah RedEye emailed me saying that they got the price wrong and they refunded me, purchased again at the correct price though, can't wait till I get the vinyl

Back
Top Bottom