Potentially making the switch to CDJ's this year - Suggestions please

Yeah, if you're using a USB to DJ then it's really impractical not to, it's really easy software to use. If you have any questions about it, let me know (I'm no expert, but used it many times with no issues).

last question!! say i got the USB ones.. and I had to use CD's when playing out, is it exactly the same ? as iv never used CDJ's i will be learning on the usb's. obviously the need for cd's will be there so will it be any different apart from entering a cd and not a usb!?

last question!! say i got the USB ones.. and I had to use CD's when playing out, is it exactly the same ? as iv never used CDJ's i will be learning on the usb's. obviously the need for cd's will be there so will it be any different apart from entering a cd and not a usb!?

um, you won't be able to use CDs, at all, as there is no CD slot. But it is exactly the same, even better actually, let me reply to you properly when I haven't got a head full of xanax and fentanyl

I've been an avid traktor user and then onto vinyl for years now, I've always hated cdj's, never had access to them and never really liked how they worked.

I did however forgo traktor entirely in favor of some 2000's last weekend. I used rekordbox which saved my bpm's, key data and other little niceties, although quite why there isn't a way to convert the cue point data is beyond me. I must say that I really enjoyed using them! The new cdj's have really excelled and are something I'd use again. I had a few issues, but none that I couldn't get over or live with. Why is it there's always one cdj with a broken cue button?

Anyway, I'd buy a pair of the XDJ's if they weren't stupid expensive still. £800 for one unit is a joke, you could buy a laptop + traktor/serato and still have some change for buying music. Or maybe 2 1210's a mixer and some vinyl! I know they're considered industry standard, but when even denons stuff comes in at half that price you have to wonder how much it actually costs to produce these units . . .

I am starting to prefer smaller raves more than those hench all night raves that finish when people are going to work.

Didn't think there was any other kind of rave??

- - - Updated - - -

um, you won't be able to use CDs, at all, as there is no CD slot. But it is exactly the same, even better actually, let me reply to you properly when I haven't got a head full of xanax and fentanyl

Check out Karl V2 over here.

lol nah Karl would still try and post coherently when clearly incapable. i'm intoxicated atm so will give it a go tomorrow, or Buster, if you have any questions, PM me and i'll try my best to answer any questions you have

Back
Top Bottom