Post video sets of yourself mixing here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3hpXMK2PTo

anthony b & noah d - good sound (benny page remix)
- bassface sacha - international sound
- hazard - selector
nicol & majistrate - upside down
- hazard - mr. happy
hazard - killers don't die
- ed rush, optical & matrix - alien girl
nympho & proxima - headless housefly

DONE!

nice 1. Looking foreward to them already.
I might try and do this too but im not sure my memory card in the digi camara is big enough lol.

I did a bit of a darker mix.. please give feedback , got some good tips from my previous video.. please give comments at the transitions , beatmatching , maybe even the tracks if you don't like them , ...

[youtube]dItugBobEzU[/youtube]

1. Audio - Non Human
2. Noisia - Silicon
3. Current Value ft. Snow - The Power
4. The Panacea & DJ G-I-S - Züruck zu den schatten (The Panacea rmx)

Last edited:
nobody giving any comments ? need some advice to know if I'm still doing something wrong ..

everything.... your completely naf..... you need a midget...... hahahaha

only jokin.... cant actually watch the vid mate.... am at work.... ill give it a check when i get in

most of you lads: how on earth can you play while bending over all the time.

dudes, jack up your gear up and dont fuck up yo back...

edit: to above video - 3 guys spittin in a small room with minimal clothing.........?

:rolf::rolf::rolf::rolf::rolf::rolf::rolf::rolf:

You should definatley take up on this, I wanna see this thread as busy as the mix forum. Regarding getting good sound quality the first two minivids i did was from the microphone on my camera, which as you may of heard results in a pretty poor tinny sound .... however I got told that's not the way you do it, you have to record the music to your computer as you would do when your recording a set and then through a video editing software add the improved audio to the video clip, like my last two I have done. The result it excellant audio quality with your little clip.

sick ok mate..

can you recommend video editing software?...

Or alternitavely.. I have a webcam, can i do it using this?!

Back
Top Bottom