PASTY TAX.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by dirty breaks, Mar 30, 2012.

1. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

2. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

they are covering a loop hole thats been giving these guys free range for the last 20 years ya donut

3. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

why you sticking up for the fackin government, eh? and you're the one that's gonna suffer when battered mars bars become even more expensive...

4. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

i miss pasty's they dont do em here
    i miss ginsters stuff aswell like them pepper steak slices nuffin like that in ireland tis shit

5. ThePapa

ThePapa Babalu Irie..

So if you wait for the sausage rolls to cool down in Greggs they become cheaper?? Hmmmm....

Why do I get the impression this is about class again? When are they gonna slap a tax on fillet mignon or foix gras the bourgeoise bastards?

6. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

Greggs will prolly sell them cold, but have microwaves in each store to heat them up after... and yeah all that 'filly minging' and 'fox grass' need to be taxed, 'cos it's bladdy posh-boy food for oxbridge bum bandits.

I couldn't help but think of 'The Thick of It' whilst watching this...
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/video/2012/mar/28/ed-miliband-sausage-rolls-greggs-pasty-video

7. JHSE23

JHSE23 the yen

its only the filling of a loophole, prices most likely wont rise that much the cost will pass to the firms. enough of the paranoid anti-govt theme. not everyone is out to get you, although a majority left wing media may make you feel such a way under right wing rule.

compare the civil liberties and overarching freedom we all experience with perhaps almost any nation in the world, its almost enough to make you feel patriotic.

8. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

Just one of many measures to cover the governments loss on the 45p tax reduction decision that only affects 1 percent of the nation, giving the richest a nice pay rise.

Whilst the poorest and the elderly get inflated taxes and higher prices.

The worst thing is this no-one really voted these spastic cunts in.

9. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

I'm pissed of because I'm skint and can barely afford to eat as it is, and if i decide to treat myself to a peng pastie, it's gonna cost me more... :sad:

10. ThePapa

ThePapa Babalu Irie..

Here! Here!

Also JSHE just because someone's paranoid doesnt mean that people aren't out to get them I'm afraid...

11. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

basically, this budget seems to target poor but hardworking cunts like me... I've got a good(ish) steady job, pay taxes and all that jazz, but am so skint i cant afford decent food if i want a night out or vice versa... adding these little stealth taxes all add up to less cash in my pocket.

lesson i have learned HARD WORK DOES NOT PAY OFF

12. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

[video=youtube_share;2w3oZEfmbk0]http://youtu.be/2w3oZEfmbk0[/video]

angriest man in england thinks that we are mugs for liking greggs pastys, but he's got yellow teeth so what the fuck does he know.

13. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

theres more important things going on in the uk to worry about the price of a pie. comon, seriously not news worthy.

14. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

oh god oh god oh god the taxes. the deadline draws near and there is no 32nd of march. why isnt there that.

15. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

Oliver Cromwell had the right idea, let's go to fuckin war

I remember one of the head honchos of the Met commenting about the London riots last summer. He basically stated that the police force in this country would be just be crippled if everyone went mad and started rioting..so..

After that, it's only the army to worry about. And they're all off fighting for oil in the Middle East anyway

16. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

WE WANT OUR GREGGS!!!

---------- Post added at 09:00 ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 ----------

eat a salad or even some pasts

17. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

And soon driving delivering it to our forecourt. Thats the stuff dreams are made of. Where do I sign?

18. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

This, I've not worked since last year and not bothered to look for work either. Workers are expendable, the half decent jobs now pay minimum wage and the owners/management constantly tell you "I can replace you tomorrow, ten to a penny".
    Fuck that, I'm 30 years old, I've worked Shit jobs for pittance. Become self employed. Get green fingers, branch out, plant your seed, find your roots and grow. Wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more. A nods as good as a wink to a blind bat.
    Fuck the government. I need nothing from them and they'll get nothing from me.

19. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

monty python and all that

---------- Post added at 09:26 ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 ----------

theres loads of good jobs out there but we are not aloud to have them

20. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

its allow-ed you idiot