Official DNB Forum Remix Compo

Well then, I've just turned a track I was working on into a track for the comp. Liking this one alot.
But, little question, can I still release this track after the comp? I mean, do the tracks stay online after the comp? Of can be kept private or something during the comp? Just asking, can be a no :D

Well then, I've just turned a track I was working on into a track for the comp. Liking this one alot.
But, little question, can I still release this track after the comp? I mean, do the tracks stay online after the comp? Of can be kept private or something during the comp? Just asking, can be a no :D
Yes, it is your track and you can do what you want. But remember the winner's track gets paraded around the forum. However, no, it will not be private during the comp, but it will not be downloadable unless you release it on your own page after the comp. I will be the only person with a digital copy, and if you are trying to get a release pm me with terms and conditions.

Yes, it is your track and you can do what you want. But remember the winner's track gets paraded around the forum. However, no, it will not be private during the comp, but it will not be downloadable unless you release it on your own page after the comp. I will be the only person with a digital copy, and if you are trying to get a release pm me with terms and conditions.

Allright, that's what I wanted to know. I'll just enter this one when it's finished and I'll see afterwords

I'm almost finished gents, I'm super excited to hear the rest of the entries. Already there is some stiff competition.

It time so start thinking about turning your tracks in. Anybody still working on them?

Nothing too clever over here atm. I been dealing with me daughters bday the last few. ill be back on it tomoz. How many days left?

Back
Top Bottom