numark pro tt-1 parts

vala

hello all,

bought some numark pro tt-1's through a member of a different forum and in the pics they were mint. however the lad definately lacked a serious amount of packing knowledge and when the decks were delievered a number of items were damaged from the decks.

have tried calling/texting/e-mailing/pm'ing him with no luck so I was wondering if anyone would know where i could source some parts for these decks?
have tried numark uk direct and they say they no longer produce parts for this particular model.

hello all,

bought some numark pro tt-1's through a member of a different forum and in the pics they were mint. however the lad definately lacked a serious amount of packing knowledge and when the decks were delievered a number of items were damaged from the decks.

have tried calling/texting/e-mailing/pm'ing him with no luck so I was wondering if anyone would know where i could source some parts for these decks?
have tried numark uk direct and they say they no longer produce parts for this particular model.

go to the numark website.... on there should be a contact email. Email numark and they will point you in the right direction. Often they will have their own in house repairers.... or after sales parts department.....

had a few problems with my first lot of vestaxs a few years back....

go to the numark website.... on there should be a contact email. Email numark and they will point you in the right direction. Often they will have their own in house repairers.... or after sales parts department.....

had a few problems with my first lot of vestaxs a few years back....

Yeah I'd go with Rocksteady, email them bro.

e-mailed them already and the response i got was they no longer make/have parts available for this model.

i'll send them another e-mail asking if they may know of anywhere which would have parts but i think thats a bit of a hopeful e-mail, i'll try though.

in the meantime has anyone got any suggestions for other places i could ask for parts?

try ebay mate, thats always a good one, or gumtree, personally id find out where he lives...

yer maybe the guys house? lol what a joker. hate ppl like that on ebay pftt.

ez.

didn't get it through ebay mate, just some lad off another forum.

however the guy is actually pretty sound. he's agreed to giving me back all my money as tbh they've ended up in such a state because of his poor packing skills adn have not arrived as described....results.:banana:

i'll look for some 1210's instead now and make sure I collect them myself.

hi mate ive got a couple of numark pro tt 1s theyare spares and repairs due to a power board on one is broke and the niddles are missing thats is wrong with them

I'm a few years late on this but on the off chance...
I have just bought a pair of TT-1 decks, seem to work OK but need some small/cosmetic upgrades - lids and/or hinges, 45 adapators, tone arm locks
Do you still have yours?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom