newcoming DNB artist

Hazard Penguin

Hello for everyone! I'm known as Hazard Penguin since that is my artist name. I live in Finland and am a big fan of drum and bass! I mostly make DnB but also dubstep and electro. I'm in a need of an audience and feedback just so i can develop in this awesome genre! Please let me know what can I do better and what are my strong sides:)

Here is a link to my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/hazard-penguin

welcome! listening to your soundcloud right now, and even if your artist name is pretty strange (why? care to tell us whats with the name? penuguin cos finland is cold and hazard cos you like dj hazard? is that it?) not my favorite artist name, but who cares when your tunes sound the way they do, night skies is awesome, love the synthy textures, and then the melodic thing which sounds like an exercise in piano programming, but it is also a pretty swinging diddy, like so and as such, sir! very cool synthy and raw tendencies in your style.

Thank you for the feedback:) So "Hazard" comes from the biohazard and radhazard tattoos I have, and "penguin" just came from poor imagination:D. And yes, I'm thinking of a better artist name but havent come up with anything good yet..

Back
Top Bottom