DnB Muzza - Battle Blends Vol. 3 - Intelligent Manners Vs Roygreen & Protone

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Here is Volume 3 of my Battle Blends mixes. I decided to go on a liquid tip for this one with Intelligent Manners and Roygreen & Protone. I hope you like it.

Tracklist:
Intelligent Manners- Miracles
Roygreen & Protone- No Need For Worries
Intelligent Manners- Heavenly Thing
Roygreen & Protone- Off The Wall
Intelligent Manners- Everytime
Roygreen & Protone- Pleased
Intelligent Manners- I'm In Love Again
Roygreen & Protone- Moonwalker
Intelligent Manners- She's Dope
Roygreen & Protone- Girl Talk
Intelligent Manners- Catch The Beat (Ft. Command Strange)
Roygreen & Protone- Raindrop
Intelligent Manners- Best Place Ever
Roygreen & Protone- Smoothie
Intelligent Manners- Love Is Love
Roygreen & Protone- Full Moon
Intelligent Manners- All By Myself (Ft. Command Strange)
Roygreen & Protone- Liquid Coxinha
Intelligent Manners- Stone Cold Soul
Roygreen & Protone- Wake Up
Intelligent Manners- Secret Feeling
Roygreen & Protone- Drau
Intelligent Manners- Everyday Is The Same
Roygreen & Protone- Bethnal Green
Intelligent Manners- Nothing Less
Roygreen & Protone- Folded
Intelligent Manners- Midnight Runaway (Ft. Enei)
Roygreen & Protone- Who's Funky
Intelligent Manners- Numb
Roygreen & Protone- Found Love
Intelligent Manners- Ball & Chain
Electrosoul System - Morning Forest (Roygreen & Protone Remix)

Whirled this a few times mate! Absolutely spot on really like the idea behind these battle blends as well.

Can't really offer too much in the way of feedback always been one of the best technical DJ's that post on here, and these new offerings are really showing your diversity.

Great job mate. You got another one of these nights going on in brighton soon?

Whirled this a few times mate! Absolutely spot on really like the idea behind these battle blends as well.

Can't really offer too much in the way of feedback always been one of the best technical DJ's that post on here, and these new offerings are really showing your diversity.

Great job mate. You got another one of these nights going on in brighton soon?

Wicked Stu, cheers for listening mate i'm glad you enjoyed it! Some very humbling words their so thanks man. Hoping to put on another night in the future for sure. We want to secure a better venue and save some more money and progress the night a bit though so not rushing with this one. We liked the last venue but we could only do 11-3 which was no where near enough time for us!

Wicked Stu, cheers for listening mate i'm glad you enjoyed it! Some very humbling words their so thanks man. Hoping to put on another night in the future for sure. We want to secure a better venue and save some more money and progress the night a bit though so not rushing with this one. We liked the last venue but we could only do 11-3 which was no where near enough time for us!

Ah fair play understandable! Hit me up when its all sorted anyway down in brighton a fair bit so will probably hit it up if I am about (y)

big mix as usual mate, vibes from start to finish.

best bit for me had to be Intelligent Manners- All By Myself (Ft. Command Strange) > Roygreen & Protone- Liquid Coxinha > Intelligent Manners- Stone Cold Soul > Roygreen & Protone- Wake Up > Intelligent Manners- Secret Feeling > Roygreen & Protone- Drau, amazing selection.

Another great installment to the battle blend series!

big mix as usual mate, vibes from start to finish.

best bit for me had to be Intelligent Manners- All By Myself (Ft. Command Strange) > Roygreen & Protone- Liquid Coxinha > Intelligent Manners- Stone Cold Soul > Roygreen & Protone- Wake Up > Intelligent Manners- Secret Feeling > Roygreen & Protone- Drau, amazing selection.

Another great installment to the battle blend series!

Nice one for having a listen Danny. Glad you enjoyed it mate! Got something good in store for the next one. B_ _ _ _ vs C _ _ _ _ _ _ ;)

Back
Top Bottom