Masterclass Collection Thread

i have a few good vids that i found round the web.
they aren't real producer masterclasses, so they might not find their way onto the list, but
they were really helpfull (some more than others....) none the less.

some mastering advice from the mastering guys over at black octopus sound.
they also reveal their processing chains:

some more Mastering stuff, this tiem EQing:

the next one adresses the goal-setting etc. side of music production.
i can really make a difference in the long run:

MIXING! this video is from the 80s and looks a bit weird tbh, but it improved
my mixing more than any book, masterclass, article.. ever did!

here are 3h w/ audeka in their studio. they do some sounddesign and work on some of their tracks...
it's rather unsctructured and therefore feels a bit stretched, but still interesting imo.

hope there's something in here for you guys to keep you busy ;)

I was trying to add them at the bottom of the list, but then i saw i reached the 10000 character limit, i copied the code but i don't know if there's a possiblity for me to make this post longer.
@dnbforum is there anyway you can help me with this problem? Like doing an exception for this post to add more tutorials to the list?

Massive props Elias for putting this ultra useful pack of masterclasses together! Cheers! :)

Roman my friend! Glad you like it, hit me up soon so we can have a nice little chat again!

Cheers for the C&K and the Roni Size masterclasses, they are up to the list. Watching Roni Size was amazing, the way he feels the music is incredible!

c'mon, we can't let this thread disappear in the vast nothingness of the internet ;)

here are two vids: In The Studio w/ Billain [Bad Taste Recordings]

PT. 1

PT. 2

c'mon, we can't let this thread disappear in the vast nothingness of the internet ;)

here are two vids: In The Studio w/ Billain [Bad Taste Recordings]

PT. 1

PT. 2

Good guy Neojunk :)
Will add this one later when i'm back at my PC.
Still having the problem with the character limit though, any admin who can help? @logikz halp plis mate

You could delete all the text before the Link text, would halve the post size. just a thought.

Good idea man. I think it looks nice as it is but probably too much information that nobody cares of because the link is the essential thing. Maybe if i just keep the year & the price i can reduce the characters for a huge amount, but it's also a lot BB code that create a lot of chars.
Well anyways, as there's a limited amount of high quality masterclasses there should be a way to fit all of them in this post, but there's still no space for additional useful tutos

It's Neonlight again!

this time for computer music. check it out ;)

also:
do you still have problems with character limit? if so, i'd to contact one of the hosts directly and ask for a sticky on that
thread as well.

This is one from Avator One - not particularly well known, especially for DnB, but he's a writer for Computer Music mag and this is a very well done tutorial, particularly if you're one of the few who uses Studio One.

Making Vocal Liquid Drum & Bass in Studio One Pro

Hi Guys,

This is a mix masterclass of a DnB tune. Not the production part, but very insightful as how mixing and sound processing on high end gear can benefit a mix. The track is by Digilantz, a production duo (one of which is me!) and this masterclass was put together when we took the track down to AudioAnimals to get it mixed/mastered recently.

Back
Top Bottom