logic pro not the one for dnb producing !?

Yep. I wish I knew that when I first started producing. I used to spend hours using the time and pitch machine before I got Logic 9.

Read the manuals man. There is always something in there you won't notice at first

Not true, ALT + double click the audio - Bare options to manipulate it.

Sounds to me like you're putting up silly barriers before even spending a little time learning the actual software, you do realise making decent tunes takes years and years?

i think i know how to use logic after 6 plus years using it , i was using logic since 5! ... i think I'm bored with the daw it self , using it for dnb

Not true, ALT + double click the audio - Bare options to manipulate it.

Sounds to me like you're putting up silly barriers before even spending a little time learning the actual software, you do realise making decent tunes takes years and years?

you can just double click the audio , does the same thing. but thanks for response

i just like the work flow , or the look of it anyways in FL... never really f*cked with FL studio before .. think il just start buying back hardware synths and get some more plugs and il feel different ! regret selling everything and pissed i lost loads of s*hit from 2 dead previous macs... i like the responses though, thanks all

i think i know how to use logic after 6 plus years using it , i was using logic since 5! ... i think I'm bored with the daw it self , using it for dnb
Highly contradictory to your first post mate saying you can only pitch stuff by bouncing to midi..? And is pressing F really so much effort..? Not trying to be a dick but this thread is meh, should just had a whinge to ya mum.

Highly contradictory to your first post mate saying you can only pitch stuff by bouncing to midi..? And is pressing F really so much effort..? Not trying to be a dick but this thread is meh, should just had a whinge to ya mum.

what is meh?
and who bounces to midi ? i think your confused!
my mums heard enough winging over the years i think pal, sounds like your windging now lol... happy tune making!

This is a bit of a thread jack, but related to the above comments (besides the "meh"s).

With Logic Pro X, even with ALT and double click, pitching an audio sample still requires you to go even further into the Editor window, no?

My understanding is that you have to Option + P, then manually enter the semi tone adjustment, and press enter twice...If there is an easier way, I would love to know. I quite like Logic Pro X, but Fruity Loops is literally turn of the knob to change the pitch of an audio sample.

Also, outside of Kontakt, the ESX automatically changes the the pitch of an audio sample and the speed. There does not seem to be an "either/or" option. Is there anyway to run the built in sampler (ESX) in Logic without changing the speed but still changing the pitch (like in Ableton and Fruity Loops?)?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom