Jwood - MMRB : Rat in the Sun

That first tune is the perfect start for a summery spring time mix. Really enjoyed it throughout - perfect for the weather at the moment

Big Mix, J! Really felt smooth and sensual throughout, really enjoyed how you focused more on mood and logical progression of the mix this time around. It shows you put a good amount of thought into this one! Heard a lot of familiar tunes but they sounded so sweet when mixed like this. A shoutout has to go to The Gift -> Still Waters -> My Dreams. Section was warm as hell, man. Takes away to a better place.

The Dreamworld Remix into the Roni Size Remix really sealed this one nicely. Overall totally crisp mixing, very little technical problems if any at all. Just the perfect mix for this time of year. Keep doing more like this, man!

solid mix as usual, what you need for the nice weather!

Favourite bit for me had to be Technicolour & Komatic - Daydreamer > Spectrasoul - The Gift > Dave Owen - Still Waters > Malaky - My Dreams > Calibre - Mirage, very nice selection.

Big up mate looking forward to the next one

That first tune is the perfect start for a summery spring time mix. Really enjoyed it throughout - perfect for the weather at the moment

Cheers man, glad you were feeling it!

Big Mix, J! Really felt smooth and sensual throughout, really enjoyed how you focused more on mood and logical progression of the mix this time around. It shows you put a good amount of thought into this one! Heard a lot of familiar tunes but they sounded so sweet when mixed like this. A shoutout has to go to The Gift -> Still Waters -> My Dreams. Section was warm as hell, man. Takes away to a better place.

The Dreamworld Remix into the Roni Size Remix really sealed this one nicely. Overall totally crisp mixing, very little technical problems if any at all. Just the perfect mix for this time of year. Keep doing more like this, man!

Hab, as always thanks a lot for the detailed thoughts :) I actually didn't plan a single mix so was relatively pleased with how it worked out - tried to let it roll out more than i would with other mixes so I hope that came across.

I will attempt to do more but i'm aiming to do a jungle / vinyl one next up if all goes well.

solid mix as usual, what you need for the nice weather!

Favourite bit for me had to be Technicolour & Komatic - Daydreamer > Spectrasoul - The Gift > Dave Owen - Still Waters > Malaky - My Dreams > Calibre - Mirage, very nice selection.

Big up mate looking forward to the next one

Cheers Danny, I'm still annoyed about the vocal clash with daydreamer and the gift but I should have remembered that the vocal comes back in 32 after the second drop.

Glad you were feeling it though, warm weather demands something slightly more melodic imo!

Back
Top Bottom